Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My life is so insanely different to normies it's like we are a separate species

Dusk

Dusk

It's over.
-
Every day I hear about the vibrant experiences everybody else has had. Lifelong friendships, steamy romances, ups and downs like a rollercoaster... meanwhile my life is so shockingly mundane but simultaneously full of disgusting levels of traumatic experiences, if it was a rollercoaster there would be no peaks, only dips and dips and dips and more dips... I think if the consciousness of a normie/chad/foid was transferred into my brain and had to experience my life for a few weeks they wouldn't stop shaking, vomiting and crying, they would be paralyzed in fear and depression and left crippled with PTSD from the experience. We are simply too different, they're all alien organisms to me that I can't even begin to relate to, they're living in fluffy fairy cloud land meanwhile I spent my life being dragged around hell.

It is what it is

I used to be friends with a Chad, and he would tell me about all of his experiences with foids. Now that's when you realise that you aren't even the same species.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back