Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My life is so fucking shitty

Edu_thepatheticguy

Edu_thepatheticguy

Banned
-
I'm depressed teenager with literally no friends, horrible family, horrible body (skinny-fat, wide hips, gynecomastia) ugly face, everyday locked in my room playing videogames and watching anime.
I tried to ascend and failed miserably

Its over for me

unless you go to university and get a decent job, you will be like that in adulthood
careermaxx now to escape shitty family

I'm depressed teenager with literally no friends, horrible family, horrible body (skinny-fat, wide hips, gynecomastia) ugly face, everyday locked in my room playing videogames and watching anime.

Its over for me
Where are you from?
You still have time to change things, but for me it's over.

You're right. Unless you are 18 and already top 1% in some area or another, you face a lifetime of loserdom and inceldom.

Stopped reading there
Wojak reddit cuck

Its over for me
Damn bro. Life is a scam, we are all living hell on earth tbh.

Sorry about that bro. Teen years are tough especially when you’re lonely.

join the military, start lifting, tattoomaxxx. thats my best advice

You can PM me anytime you want btw. I’ll talk to anyone who’s feeling lonely.

It's over. I can support you though. Learn to cope.

Its over for me

kinda same, besides making money while ewhoring and getting good copes if wanted or needet