Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR My life is nothing

• Thread starter Deleted member 19971
  • Start date
Deleted member 19971

Deleted member 19971

Pray for the souls of the Linux atheists
-
Everyday I live in complete boredom, nothing works for me anymore
Its the same shit over and over again, soon i'll have to work too which will worsen it
I couldnt connect with the people at my previous jobs, except for some small talk
I got nothing to look forward to.. No friends, no girlfriend, no goal, no dream, nothin

People work and work and are content with their wageslave life because they have something to look forward to at the end of the day, that being a girlfriend, wife, kids, friends, copes, etc.
I'm reaching the end I think :feelsUnreal:

Brutal. Death is the only thing to look forward to

Looking forward to neet life

Everyday I live in complete boredom, nothing works for me anymore
Its the same shit over and over again, soon i'll have to work too which will worsen it
I couldnt connect with the people at my previous jobs, except for some small talk
I got nothing to look forward to.. No friends, no girlfriend, no goal, no dream, nothin
Exact same situation here. Zero will to live anymore. No friends, no girls, stuck in a city I don’t like, stuck at home 24/7 with no one to go outside with. Summers are suifuel with hot girls outside, friend groups going outside swimming and having bbq and fun, while I rot here.

Thinking about poisoning myself with cyanide ngl

For whom? i would be in south america cooking your parents and sister for charity soup and feed them abos.
Cope, you arrive there and automatically get your shit stolen for only being able to communicate in English
Then when walking you're robbed again and kidnapped for entering the wrong part of the country
I come to bail you out and I rent you out to gays

I will skin your cock and eat it for breakfast then turn you into a sissy.
Cat

Mogs me badly
Well there is nothing to do, no gf, no normie life, no life goal, or anything, plus i hate working
there is no choice other then neet life, I'll work for that, I hope someday I can save enough money to quit society permanently.
Here's my dream.

Well there is nothing to do, no gf, no normie life, no life goal, or anything, plus i hate working
there is no choice other then neet life, I'll work for that, I hope someday I can save enough money to quit society permanently.
Here's my dream.
Oh I meant you were gonna become a NEET due to neetbuxx / parents money
Good luck bro, I also want to save up a large amount to NEET for months

It's so over for incels in 2021. I exhausted my options.