Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My life is agony

A_Broken_Person

A_Broken_Person

Banned
-
My life is absolute torture. Every single day I dread waking up, and yet I don't have the confidence to kill myself. I don't even have the ability to kill myself. I just want it to stop. I wish I could just press a button and be gone
I genuinely can't even begin to explain how much my heart aches right now, how much I wish I was anybody but me

I can honestly relate, you're not alone boyo

My life is absolute torture. Every single day I dread waking up, and yet I don't have the confidence to kill myself. I don't even have the ability to kill myself. I just want it to stop. I wish I could just press a button and be gone
I genuinely can't even begin to explain how much my heart aches right now, how much I wish I was anybody but me
I can honestly relate, you're not alone boyo

1577440377309-png.181881

Attachments

• 1577440377309.png
    1577440377309.png
    423 bytes · Views: 405
I try to but I am never going to be happy, it's just a feeling that I'm not going to have no matter what I try, and this has been proven time and time again. I can't feel anything besides complete and utter despair

2020 has gotten worse...

nah pain is good man bcuz all dis normies are deluded

I try to but I am never going to be happy, it's just a feeling that I'm not going to have no matter what I try, and this has been proven time and time again. I can't feel anything besides complete and utter despair
I've been broken by this type of feeling countless times ngl, only way to get over it is to get good sleep and clear your mind. Literally no one has a solution for this except a soft mind-wipe of some kind, if you're strong enough you can at least do it without meds, shock therapy, or some condescending therapist.

The white pill is about accepting the ugliness , messed up , imperfect , selfish reality of the human nature , where everything is determined by biology and the way you look , no one is special nothing is and nothing you do matters . Accepting that life is all about setting goal and enjoying the process of achieving them and it's doesn't matters if you did achieve them or not . we aren't so different or special we are the same thing and very similar . I see like that and fuck what you think .

The white pill is about accepting the ugliness , messed up , imperfect , selfish reality of the human nature , where everything is determined by biology and the way you look , no one is special nothing is and nothing you do matters . Accepting that life is all about setting goal and enjoying the process of achieving them and it's doesn't matters if you did achieve them or not . we aren't so different or special we are the same thing and very similar . I see like that and fuck what you think .
That's a weird way to spell "cope" :D:p

Nice avi

The whitepill only works if you swallow enough of them to overdose and your body dies.

This agony could have been alleviated, so may many past and future suicides and ERs could have been prevented, half or more of the users on this site would have no reason to sign up... if insurance covered facial surgery... but sadly we are living in the real dark ages. Everyone with an IQ over 60 knows that surgery, not therapy, is the only effective treatment... yet only the elite can afford it.

Every time a sex haver sees an ugly male face that is over 30, they laugh and they are winning. Suicide isn't "letting the normies win", it's refusing to play an unfair game that's rigged against you when you know it's just going to be a long and humiliating defeat until you die. An ugly face, cannot and will not have a future. The warm embrace of a love so many of us desperately seek, is found in the loving arms of death. Let the suicidal thoughts take over, they are guiding you towards truth and freedom.

It's over buddy. Don't harm yourself though. There is still hope for you. At least you're not an oldcel like me... Still room for a miracle.