Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My life feels like im a videogame character with -300 charisma

grayjedi90

grayjedi90

Is it just me or is it getting crazier out there?
★★★★
Im completely lost in any social situation. Other people are not interested in me, when they talk to me they seem bored and end the conversation quickly. I can't convince people or be charming even if my life would depend on it lol

what is your looks situation?

I would rate myself 4 or 5 out of 10 at best lol

hmm 4 and 5 doesn't sound too bad for an incel
btw charisma,charm,social skills etc. it depends alot on the person whom you speak with.
if you speak with a normie, then your topics are gonna be narrowed down alot, but with other incels/robots your personality would shine alot more

hmm 4 and 5 doesn't sound too bad for an incel
btw charisma,charm,social skills etc. it depends alot on the person whom you speak with.
if you speak with a normie, then your topics are gonna be narrowed down alot, but with other incels/robots your personality would shine alot more
tbh doesn't matter to whom i speak to, it's always the same

Chad can have -300 charisma, it doesn't matter for Chad due to his amazing genetics. Normies and cucks have to develop a personality and social skills, or else they become incel.

You can ascend. 4/10 isn't too bad and with looksmaxxing and gymmaxxing you can be a solid 5/10. Enough to get a ONS if the foid is drunk.

Chad can have -300 charisma, it doesn't matter for Chad due to his amazing genetics. Normies and cucks have to develop a personality and social skills, or else they become incel.
If you are chad you have autmatically over 9000 charisma lol, i have yet to see good looking chads who are not charismatic af

tbh doesn't matter to whom i speak to, it's always the same

iv spoken to shutins and retards on omegle for hours. id say start with that. put r9k on the tag and enjoy

You can ascend. 4/10 isn't too bad and with looksmaxxing and gymmaxxing you can be a solid 5/10. Enough to get a ONS if the foid is drunk.
looksmaxxing, gymmaxxing doesn't help me much. Im socially just a total retard, im 28 never had any firends or girlfriend. In every social situation im completely lost, don't know what to say etc.

looksmaxxing, gymmaxxing doesn't help me much. Im socially just a total retard, im 28 never had any firends or girlfriend. In every social situation im completely lost, don't know what to say etc.
28! I didn't know you were so old friend. Yes it is over for you.

Pointless at that age. All foids by then have been fucking for 2 decades.
Yeah it's just LDAR for me now. Don't know how much longer i can take living like this tbh. Femoids don't bother me that much at the moment, the worst is having no friends or social circle which is a death sentence in todays social media society

Yeah it's just LDAR for me now. Don't know how much longer i can take living like this tbh. Femoids don't bother me that much at the moment, the worst is having no friends or social circle which is a death sentence in todays social media society
It isn't over.

It never began.

It seems that the only dialogue options for me are renegade

Tried that didn't work, apparently im not good enoug for them lol it's ovER

then you need the BIG DICK as your last line of defence.

You need to go out with whales and you're set

Yeah, because they’ll be nice to him and he won’t dread every moment he’s with one.

Charisma = Attractive, especially in vidya.

I'm fine being the hideous ogre that chops off titties with my huge axe.