Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Im born because my father wanted a slave.

FrenchSandNigger

FrenchSandNigger

Recruit
★★★
My sand nigger father made a forced wedding with my mother, all the family of my mother side pushed so she can get married to him because he had officials french paper, wich mean she would be able to live in France.

She didn't want to marry him in the first place, and I hate that because of family pressure i had to come into life for literallynothing but mental suffering.

Funfact : When she came to France, she discovers that he is an alcoholic who does not pray, eat porks and smokes a lot, she always was very into religion.

Funfact 2 : They are cousin. I let you guess how luck I am in genetic lottery.

Funfact 3 : She lived all her life in closed door. She only had the right to get me to school and that's it.

Funfact 4 : Before covid, i had a trip in our sandnigger country, only me and my mother, we met a guy who is married to one of the woman of the family, a very holy man, in the " right path " of life , my mother told me that back in the day, a few week before my actual father propose her, that holy man very into religion, very kind, the exact opposite of my father, proposed my mother to marry him, damn i really wish she had said yes to him so she could have an actual good life in her country, instead of marrying the wrong guy and having me, im sad for her honestly.

To help me more in life, they limited my interaction with other kids, wich mean i had no social skill and always been awkward toward people even if i thought I was being normal.

When i was a kid, my father was a nasty bastard, yelling all the time, i never seen love in his eyes toward me, it's like he hated the fact that i had to born because all he wanted is to have a wi...A slave to have sex with him and cook for him, i understand people who feel like they are a mistake because they parent had them by accident, but to be honest I feel more like the fruit of a consensual rape more than an actual mistake.

I couldn't make jokes, i couldn't laught like i wanted, i had to shut my mouth most of the time, no wonder i was a quit kid at school.

Anyway, i had to vent somewhere i guess and it had to be here.
Have a nice day gentleman's.

10%
are you black? makes sense cause you are a slave, nigger

You should still hold blame against your mum for breeding with a cousin and marrying the wrong guy

You should still hold blame against your mum for breeding with a cousin and marrying the wrong guy
I dont know about that, but yeah i wish she made the right choice and didin't lisen her low IQ family, who are so IQ that i had to send them money to survivre for their bad choice in life while im not even making good money...

What´s France like?
Women there are degenerate whores....
But they all are, AWALT.

What´s France like?
Women there are degenerate whores....
But they all are, AWALT.
Well it's like in every country i guess, women are fucked up by social media, if you are a sub5 you do not exist, i got the worst package because im a sandnigger and people in France get more and more racist for obvious reason aka media and terrorism, back then people didn't like my face but now i get hate look everytime i get in public transport, the more i look dangerous ( wich mean with a beard ) the more the look are bad at me...So yeah France is a great country in my point of view, really lucky to live here for manny reasons, but you better be good looking and white to live your best life.

You can have revenge by not having children.

Well it's like in every country i guess, women are fucked up by social media, if you are a sub5 you do not exist, i got the worst package because im a sandnigger and people in France get more and more racist for obvious reason aka media and terrorism, back then people didn't like my face but now i get hate look everytime i get in public transport, the more i look dangerous ( wich mean with a beard ) the more the look are bad at me...So yeah France is a great country in my point of view, really lucky to live here for manny reasons, but you better be good looking and white to live your best life.
You should ignore white whores.
If you somehow have the chance to ascend with a fellow Arab girl, then choose her.
I´m white, but prefer Arab girls.

Funfact 2 : They are cousin. I let you guess how luck I am in genetic lottery

You can have revenge by not having children.
It would not be a revenge, it would just be reality, im 29, can't find a job and everytime i get one i get fired because people do not like my face and my way of talking wich is too slow for many people, because of my left eyes who is lower than the right eyes it look like im 24h/24h on drugs with my slow voice, i never had a GF, women feel bad arround me i can feel it, at best i can be a " friend" if they let me talk enough to see that am not that weird.

The fun thing is that my mother still believe that i will get married one day and have kids, mom, im 29 and never holded the hands of a woman in my life :fuk:

Last edited:
You should ignore white whores.
If you somehow have the chance to ascend with a fellow Arab girl, then choose her.
I´m white, but prefer Arab girls.
Arab girls living in western country are as much whores as white women, it's just that for obvious reason they are way more better for hiding it, white women would be better at hiding their whores lifestyles if their father and brother would litterary kill her if they knew what they do with their pussy.

For arab girls, if their family know they act like whores, it's a forever goodbye, they do not want to be associated with her anymore, and if they still keep them in the family, it's after a hardcore beating, the type of beating that make them think twice before looking at a guy in the street.

So yeah do not think that every arab girls are good girl, many of them sucked dick and took in their ass to keep their virginity, it's not something they talk outloud of cours for obvious reason, but you can be sur that if an arab girls have grown in european country or usa, she done some dirty shit, probably a virgin yes, but not from her mouth or ass hole.

In France many guy know that arab girls and black girl from the hood never find their BF in the same city, the always are careful to find a BF a few city far enough so they can't be cought by their family.

And tbh arab women do not find me attractive either, i think they even hate me more than white women.

Arab girls living in western country are as much whores as white women, it's just that for obvious reason they are way more better for hiding it, white women would be better at hiding their whores lifestyles if their father and brother would litterary kill her if they knew what they do with their pussy.

For arab girls, if their family know they act like whores, it's a forever goodbye, they do not want to be associated with her anymore, and if they still keep them in the family, it's after a hardcore beating, the type of beating that make them think twice before looking at a guy in the street.

So yeah do not think that every arab girls are good girl, many of them sucked dick and took in their ass to keep their virginity, it's not something they talk outloud of cours for obvious reason, but you can be sur that if an arab girls have grown in european country or usa, she done some dirty shit, probably a virgin yes, but not from her mouth or ass hole.

In France many guy know that arab girls and black girl from the hood never find their BF in the same city, the always are careful to find a BF a few city far enough so they can't be cought by their family.

And tbh arab women do not find me attractive either, i think they even hate me more than white women.
Fucking brutal, I think your experience is similar to me. My father who displaced from his homeland during British common wealth to Singapore when he was labour, women in Singapore don’t find him attractive so he just gave up and become passport bro to marry my mum at 33 when she was 21. As much as I love him, I don’t forgive him for passing down his filthy genes and be a simp for my mom. Now every curry and Asian foids hate me here in Singapore , nobody finds me attractive either. One redeeming factor I can think of is my height, iam kind slightly above average height in Singapore. However, the foking cumskin here mog me to death. Why not they come here? Fucking hate em.

How do you handle the mog bro?, France legit filled with chads.

Fucking brutal, I think your experience is similar to me. My father who displaced from his homeland during British common wealth to Singapore when he was labour, women in Singapore don’t find him attractive so he just gave up and become passport bro to marry my mum at 33 when she was 21. As much as I love him, I don’t forgive him for passing down his filthy genes and be a simp for my mom. Now every curry and Asian foids hate me here in Singapore , nobody finds me attractive either. One redeeming factor I can think of is my height, iam kind slightly above average height in Singapore. However, the foking cumskin here mog me to death. Why not they come here? Fucking hate em.
Yeah every time i wrap my mind around it i can't find an issue, it's always the brutal truth, even if i find a woman of my own race, she will have a nasty past, except if i find a very ugly girl into religion since a very young age, you should probably do that, find a very ugly woman who's very religous, i do not think it would be an happy life but i guess it's something, but i would not do it for myself, let's be honest even ugly people do not like ugly people, why bother really.
If you love your father at least it's something, share time with him as your OG sub5 father, i can't even talk to mine even if i see him everyday.

How do you handle the mog bro?, France legit filled with chads.
The mog is hard man, even among my own race i get mog by most of guy lol.

And yes in France there is a lot of chads, beautiful guy, the worst is going out to a place with a lot of people, you see guy with their GF holding hands and all the shit they do in public, i wish there was law agains't people kissing outside and holding hands, i really do, also people stare at me in a negative way most of the time, it's just make me sad, i truly think i would live a happier life if people at least stopped to look at me like if i was abnormal, tbh i dont even know what's wrong, im not great looking, but im not elephant man...

all currycels are born slaves to hot blonde HBBs

we just want to work and earn our reward

all currycels are born slaves to hot blonde HBBs

we just want to work and earn our reward
What the fuck even is a hbb faggot. Do you mean htb high tier Becky or whatever. I don't know what u niggers smoke sometimes.

There's only 2 paths for you leave France and head elsewhere and utilise the skills you have, or seek a better path elsewhere.

un attaque comme au bataclan/ Hijrah dans la terre Islamique

Last edited:
you brown you got what you got

Tell him to get a slave for you

I believe having children is a crime against Mother Nature

do not trust mother's sad story. i have first hand proof. my mom is a man hating feminazi foid by nature.

youre probably algerian