Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My IQ is pitifully low... any other retardcells?

RubenRamirez

RubenRamirez

Greycel
My IQ is pitifully low... Scored a mere 80 (borderline retarded) on the WAIS test as a teenager. I Dropped out of college because I couldn't hack it, Been a NEET for the past 4 years, Still living with my parents at the grand age of 22.

Life is a fucking struggle.. as if being short (5ft8), ugly, poorly endowed and undesirable physically wasn't enough, I also got cursed with shit for brains. Its truly over...

Genetics are cruel.. especially considering my dad was a 6ft4 college professor, blessed with an IQ measuring in the 140 range and chad tier looks. I must've been adopted or somthing. You should see the look on his face everytime he claps eyes on me.. its a mixture of resentment and utter bewilderment at how he played a role in creating such a low quality human.

Its rough being a truecel at 22 while all my old friends are settling down and enjoying the primal human pleasures that im being deprived of. Anyone else here with bellow average intellect? Highschool dropouts etc...

I believe it has a major effect on dating success/forming human connections, People usually pick up on my low iq pretty quickly and distance themselves before they even get to know me.
Fuck... I'm so lonely.. :cryfeels::feelsrope:

Last edited:
My IQ is pitifully low... Scored a mere 80 (borderline retarded) on the WAIS test as a teenager. I Dropped out of college because I couldn't hack it, Been a NEET for the past 4 years, Still living with my parents at the grand age of 22.

Life is a fucking struggle.. as if being short (5ft8), ugly, poorly endowed and undesirable physically wasn't enough, I also got cursed with shit for brains. Its truly over...

Genetics are cruel.. especially considering my dad was a 6ft4 college professor, blessed with an IQ measuring in the 140 range and chad tier looks. I must've been adopted or somthing. You should see the look on his face everytime he claps eyes on me.. its a mixture of resentment and utter bewilderment at how he played a role in creating such a low quality human.

Its rough being a truecel at 22 while all my old friends are settling down and enjoying the primal human pleasures that im being deprived of. Anyone else here with bellow average intellect? Highschool dropouts etc...

I believe it has a major effect on dating success/forming human connections, People usually pick up on my low iq pretty quickly and distance themselves before they even get to know me.
80 IQ chad still; slays

I'm not low iq but I feel like I'm getting dumber and dumber by the day. It's probably from the internet, fucking kikes

I can relate brother, my IQ is 79 and I've paid the price for it. Suifuel knowing even the average foid is smarter than you.

i am so stupid I make myself worse by just thinking about it

Looking at your post, your spelling and grammar is better than most of society as a whole. Without going into "ultra-English-teacher mode" the only word that stood out was "somthing" as well as some unnecessary capitalizations. You seem to have a better grasp of the English language than most bimbos and football chads.

I have a normal Iq but my cognitive functions are subhuman.

Yup low IQ in everything in math most

OK, but you haven't told us what your mom looks like. Is she a demon-faced, retarded goblina, or a high IQ stacy?

Bruh why'd you put your full name on here. Low IQ indeed

And like someone above stated, you have excellent grammar.

It wouldn't be a problem if not for this.
OK, but you haven't told us what your mom looks like. Is she a demon-faced, retarded goblina, or a high IQ stacy?
She was around a 6/10 in her prime.. really short at only 5ft tall and slightly bellow average intellect, I'd guess anywhere between 90-100 iQ. Dont know what my dad seen in her tbh.. he could've done much better. I think he regrets it now lol considering I'm his only child and his bloodline is definitely ending with me.

Yes, I never have anything that intelligent to say, besides the same stuff that’s probably been discussed before.

Last edited:

Your point is understood; I have a VIQ in the 110-120 range yet my PIQ is only 87, reducing my FSIQ to (100).

My older cousin has a Sociology degree:

UWM

Sociology

Well, I cannot drive...

something to be proud of?

Potentially, my VIQ could be higher, perhaps "Superior", though I have a problem right now that prevents me from gauging it.

Never been tested, but i'm kinda retarded as well, it's not hard to admit that even on this forum so many people IQmog me ngl. GigaOver.

I also relate I’m quite stupid

I don't know for sure that I'm low IQ but I'm a high school dropout and could never solve my problems.

And your mother looks good and is tall too or not?

Fucking brutal just rope :feelsrope: