Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My IQ is 101

If you know your IQ it's fucking over.

122 first when I did it in speed, then 130 when I took my sweet time. The test has no time limit.

I just winged it but visual spatial stuff is a relative weakness.

I got 102. What did you get?
C1BB2D7A E306 4084 BE05 D43D28C9737D

Test seems decent. Score matches up with most tests. My jrl tesr score was 125 but thar was long time back

Last edited:
so what? Iq is retarded anyways. It’s literally just learning capability and doesn’t actually matter as to how smart you are

so what? Iq is retarded anyways. It’s literally just learning capability and doesn’t actually matter as to how smart you are
cope it's decently correlated with wealth and standardized test scores

Got 108 so not bad

I got 118
Iq

I hope i don't have to elaborate why this is not possible.
I have a 130 IQ and got a 1360 on my SAT. It doesn’t mean I’m fucking set for life.
It isn't about how much IQ you have it's also about how you go around to applying that IQ in your life.
my IQ is 66, bottom 2.2%
Im pretty sure you would have trouble communicating with us on here if that was the case.

Last edited:
112 here. I believe in multiple intelligences though, some people are dumb af in some regards but geniuses in others.