Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My IQ is 101

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
According to some online test, anyway. Keep in mind, I have fried my brain cells from years of having a lack of sleep. It's been scientifically proven that your brain can "shrink" by not sleeping properly. I used to be a really smart kid, usually the smartest in class. My IQ could have been higher if I didn't fuck myself up. Now I am a low IQ currycel. Feelsbadman.jpg.

101 is above avarage, and it genuis tier in curryland

Wtf really? Doesn't 100 mean you're a thick cunt, 80 means you're retarded, and 120 means you're reasonable and 140 means you're smart?

Wtf really? Doesn't 100 mean you're a thick cunt, 80 means you're retarded, and 120 means you're reasonable and 140 means you're smart?
I think 100 is a little above average

who cares about being the smart kid, it can never fulfill you the way attracting the opposite gender can. And they have nothing to do with each other.

chad or nothing.

cope thread

in reality your iq is around 60

I dont believe in IQ tests its invented by a jew and apparently jews have high IQ. really makes you think

who cares about being the smart kid, it can never fulfill you the way attracting the opposite gender can. And they have nothing to do with each other.

chad or nothing.
1000 iq

I hope catching up on lost sleep increases iq again.

80 means you are functional. 100 is average urban educated dude who graduated school. 120 is above average, can pursue high end studies, STEM etc. 140 is genius. Huge difference betqeen 120 and 140

Doesn't 100 mean you're a thick cunt
100 is 50th percentile actually, right in the middle of the bellcurve, 50% score above and 50% score below. OP's score is a little higher but the difference is negligible, since it's an online test it's inaccurate. Many of them add points, so his IQ's probably lower. I assume it's between 90-100, considering his posts.

80 means you're retarded
80 is 10th percentile, 90% score higher, and is borderline intellectual functioning, below 70 is retarded.

120 means you're reasonable and 140 means you're smart
120 is pretty good, 90th percentile in the top 10% basically . 140 is genius level intelligence, you could qualify for MENSA, it's in the top 1%.

IQ is a meaningless statistic. My IQ was tested (using a real test, not some online garbage) to be 130. I still couldn’t focus in uni and dropped out. I was a mediocre high school student. I can think more abstractly and can recognize patterns more effectively than you can, but that’s where the differences end. Don’t get hung up on a meaningless piece of data.

I've done multiple online tests and I judge my IQ is something between 110-140

no iq for my face and height

I dont believe in IQ tests its invented by a jew and apparently jews have high IQ. really makes you think
it wasnt invented by a jew it was invented by a frenchman alfred binet

>according to some online test
If you believe online shit ur iq is automatically sub-par

IQ is a meaningless statistic. My IQ was tested (using a real test, not some online garbage) to be 130. I still couldn’t focus in uni and dropped out. I was a mediocre high school student. I can think more abstractly and can recognize patterns more effectively than you can, but that’s where the differences end. Don’t get hung up on a meaningless piece of data.
you don't really have to be too high IQ to do uni tbh IQ is about logical reasoning I guess

Which online test did you take?
I don't remember, my Thai friend who likes to brag about fucking average to below average females sent it to me.

I've become more stupid over time too.
Can't sleep when too much noise during night.
Can't sleep during day when it's quite because always got shit to do

I hope catching up on lost sleep increases iq again.
I don't think so bro. I used to read at a 5th grade level when I was in 3rd grade. :feelsrope:

only thing you have in your life is your "high" IQ so you don't want to accept the fact. ok

Iam more intelligent that the average human male, thats for sure. Most of us are somewhat intelligent to avoid betabuxxing and accept our fate as incels.
I don't think so bro. I used to read at a 5th grade level when I was in 3rd grade. :feelsrope:

Mogs me.
>according to some online test
If you believe online shit ur iq is automatically sub-par

If not absolute, those tests give you a relative measure of IQ. Someone who scores higher than you IQmogs you.

Wtf are you on? Average indian IQ is around 80s.

Last edited:
yeah mine is in the 100 something range too.

I think mine is about 80

High IQ is worse for incels. low iq incels will cope in piss and may have a child with a single mother. High IQcels have OCD and usually remain incels for longer

According to some online test, anyway. Keep in mind, I have fried my brain cells from years of having a lack of sleep. It's been scientifically proven that your brain can "shrink" by not sleeping properly. I used to be a really smart kid, usually the smartest in class. My IQ could have been higher if I didn't fuck myself up. Now I am a low IQ currycel. Feelsbadman.jpg.
Wow, impressive IQ. Thats exactly 101 more IQ points than me. :feelsokman:

Kids absorb information faster than adults, so I think it's normal to notice a decline in the ability to learn new things as you age.

Brutal. This is like 80 in minecraft. Ovwr buddyboyo dedsrs.

101 is pretty middle-tier iq so not bad

I did the mensa norway test a few times and got between 113-117

Mine is 137. Though I think after 120 you don't really gain a significant advantage.

I got 116 I think

100 means your average, 80 means you’re a nigger, 120 is smart and 140 is genius tier (99.9%+)

Retard post. IQ, Income, SAT scotes all heavily correlated.

What if you sleep during the day?

I have a 130 IQ and got a 1360 on my SAT. It doesn’t mean I’m fucking set for life.
Its correlation not absolute connection. But to deny IQ has no significant effect on salary is an affront to low IQ cels @Dio @muharremabi

100 means your average, 80 means you’re a nigger, 120 is smart and 140 is genius tier (99.9%+)
No I know that, but they are designed on overall population, so in my experience an 'overall legit average' generally means they are dumb as fuck.

It's because these things as u go up in linearly in percentile, you go up exponentially in outcome. Same holds for income, wealth, looks, and the guys at the very top are the ones over represented. In media you pretty much never see anyone below the 90th percentile in looks, so you start saying someone like Paul Rudd is meh average, because he's being compared to Hemsworth and Evans and Momoa, when in reality he's way above. Same for intellect, I work with many people I call retarded, but compared the mathematical average out there, which has a lot of people I'd never even see cos they're stuck in a warehouse or NEETing, they're way above

My step brother's mom used to administer IQ tests to children in elementary school, specifically 5th graders.
I once asked her to test my IQ and I received a score of 121 which was surprising given my academic history at the time.
However, it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if it has lowered since then though.

Last edited:
me mommy says I is the samrtest most handsmoest boy in the whole wide wolrd
me mommy no lie ok
Images 10