Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment My inceldom recruitment missionary work is halted because of a weird dry spell.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date

Why curries are not replying to my messages?

• Curries are waking up.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • They think they can still score a 9/10 blonde stacies.

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • They are dying from malnutrition caused by the excessive fapping after receiving my messages.

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • The first guy sent distress signals to all other curries on okc through fart-pheromone.

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
I have been doing this inceldom missionary work on okcupid (please see part1 and part2) by catfishing as a landwhale-sjw-hag-whore. My main target recruits are curries (for obvious reasons). But from the last two/three weeks I am going through an extremely dry spell. I have sent messages to bunch of curries but no fucking reply. Even I sent messages when I was seeing they were online.

WTF is going on?

I have put couple of my thoughts in the poll, if you have better explanation, put them in the comments.

Secret visual street roofshitting signals are spreading a warning?

don't give up we need more incel missionaries. You are a true hERo

They is probably dying from malnutrition caused by excessive fapping after receiving the messages.

you were shadowbanned

They think they can get better foids

Damn, I'm curry. Recruit me!!!

Last edited:
lol u think they understand human language? i thought you were the curry expert

What does it mean? Does that mean my potential recruits are not getting any messages at all?

He's saying the app is on to you so they let you log in thinking everything's okay but they're blocking all your messages and taking you out of the rotation.

Switch apps or something, it's impossible for a foid to have a dry spell.

you were shadowbanned

Yea I'm thinking shadowbanned too. Women will always get responses on dating sites no matter how repulsive they look. These curries ain't seeing your messages or even know your profile exists.

r/dying
DB5EF2DB 7870 4FC4 9263 FF81C17EFD70

Curries, being a mix of the 2 worst races, are incredibly stupid.

Definitely shadow banned try recruiting others instead of staying with those two curries.
No no I was trying to recruit others, those two are already finished, I delivered my messages already.

Always proud to see another magi of the Black Pill spread The Word of Truth to brothers who are blinded by the Blue Pill darkness. I do a bit of incel dawah at work. I often use the honeybee example.

Always proud to see another magi of the Black Pill spread The Word of Truth to brothers who are blinded by the Blue Pill darkness. I do a bit of incel dawah at work. I often use the honeybee example.
Alhamdu-st.blackop2cel, praise to the lord, keep the god's work bro, I pray for you.

Definitely shadow banned try recruiting others instead of staying with those two curries.
hmm, I think that's the reason.