Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My incel friend sent me a very sad text message

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
I have a friend who is an incel like me. He told me that had a blackpilling experience at his college. He went into detail about the incident. He said that he heard a foid having a conversation with her friends. In this conversation, a foid was bragging to her friends that she was having sex with her boyfriend. There were 2 subhuman asian males near the foids, he said that existence of those asian males will never be acknowledged by the foids.
We live in a cruel world :feelsbadman:

Death and suffering to all sexhavers.

a foid was bragging to her friends that she was having sex with her boyfriend
oofy doofy's wife will never be bragging to her friends like that about him

He told me that had a blackpilling experience at his college.
For what it's worth, there's no such thing as a blackpilling experience. I mean, no isolated event is strong enough evidence per se. This is the summation of all evidence, coming from your own experience as well as from others', and additional material such as studies, that makes blackpill up.

For what it's worth, there's no such thing as a blackpilling experience. I mean, no isolated event is strong enough evidence per se. This is the summation of all evidence, coming from your own experience as well as from others', and additional material such as studies, that makes blackpill.
He told me that he was blackpilled after the incident

Depressing. I listened to this guy who was a tall high-teir normie brag about cheating on his stacy gf with this other stacy in highschool. I can't get one girl and he can get dozens. Truly brutal.

he reminds me of a hobo on the street :lul:
He gave up during that time. He used to dress really nice and look nice. Then depression hit and he let himself go. Truly a tragedy.

He gave up during that time. He used to dress really nice and look nice. Then depression hit and he let himself go. Truly a tragedy.
hes like that one hobo on the streets everybody thinks is crazy but actually speaks the truth

I have a friend who is an incel like me. He told me that had a blackpilling experience at his college. He went into detail about the incident. He said that he heard a foid having a conversation with her friends. In this conversation, a foid was bragging to her friends that she was having sex with her boyfriend. There were 2 subhuman asian males near the foids, he said that existence of those asian males will never be acknowledged by the foids.
We live in a cruel world :feelsbadman:
i hope my friends who are incels in denial someday realize that it’s over for them. One of them did say that all girls want is the perfect man tho so maybe he is a bit blackpilled

Events like that would cause any man to gag

That is why we have to give nothing to the foids who don't acknowledge us.