Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

my ideal job

barcacel

barcacel

Vitantiheterodroidsexual Monk-mode MGTOW
-
I was thinking in what would be my ideal job, well i think i got a good idea, a job where i would work in a factory of non-sentient female android robots, creating non-sentient female android robots in mass. I don't have a PhD (or won't have it by the time, we get the non-sentient androids), so i can't work as an engineer, creating the first models.
I got the idea from here:
I might search for an overnight job:

We will have non-sentient female android robots in 2032:

Last edited:
I doubt we will have female robots by 2032

Fuck my parents for not being rich.

Your job is to make amusing posts for me to read.

research the science of the law of accelerating returns and the sixth paradigm of computing then
I believe that, but I think the goal is further away than people think.

I believe that, but I think the goal is further away than people think.
Ray Kurzweil has many PhDs, all of his predictions have becomed true if you take into account the death of the 5th paradigm slowing and the 1.52x method.

Last edited:
Ray Kurzweil has many PhDs, all of his predictions have becomed true if you take into account the death of the 5th paradigm slowing and the 1.52x method.
E9F0FE55 68B0 4600 9B2B 5EDEC5E31217

sixth paradigm of computing:

@Copexodius Maximus

Screenshot 2023 05 10 131216

@Copexodius Maximus

View attachment 749366

Interesting. Don’t have much to say about the future of chip shape, but even if we assume Moore’s Law I think female robots that will act like real humans and fuck us are too far away.

Interesting. Don’t have much to say about the future of chip shape, but even if we assume Moore’s Law I think female robots that will act like real humans and fuck us are too far away.
that's because we are 10-15 years behind of where we are supposed to be technologically, because the change of paradigm, but we will go back to where we are supposed to be technologically when we get back to the trendline (sixth paradigm)

you think that technology will keep increasing at the same rate as it did during 2013-2023, but you need to understand that technology is exponential and the slowing of the fifth death is not to be used to predict the future. Read about the law of accelerating returns. We will jump forward 10-15 years (or more) technologically when we get back to the trendline (sixth paradigm).

Screenshot 2023 05 10 134712

Last edited:
you think that technology will keep increasing at the same rate as it did during 2013-2023, but you need to understand that technology is exponential and the slowing of the fifth death is not to be used to predict the future. Read about the law of accelerating returns. We will jump forward 10-15 years (or more) technologically when we get back to the trendline (sixth paradigm).

View attachment 749372
Moore’s Law is exponential, so I still assumed that.

Moore’s Law is exponential, so I still assumed that.
It stopped being exponential since 2012 (i explain why, on my 2032 thread), so you think that it's exponentially was very slow (the sixth paradigm will even create the exponentially that we didn't have, during the death of the fifth paradigm slowing)

Last edited:
It stopped being exponential since 2012 (i explain why, on my 2032 thread), so you think that it's exponentially was very slow (the sixth paradigm will even create the exponentially that we didn't have, during the death of the fifth paradigm slowing)
I didn’t know Moor’s Law hit a limit, I just assumed it kept doubling. The reason I assume what I do isn’t because I think there’s something wrong with the technological advancement, but rather there is an underestimation of how complex the brain actually is.

I didn’t know Moor’s Law hit a limit, I just assumed it kept doubling. The reason I assume what I do isn’t because I think there’s something wrong with the technological advancement, but rather there is an underestimation of how complex the brain actually is.
there are already chatbots that act like humans, we don't need to emulate the brain, we just need to program the behavior of females in the non-sentient androids. Moore's law used to double every 18 months, but after 2012, it started to take longer and longer over time for moore's law to double:

View: https://youtu.be/19lZfObdAXs

the law has been basically dead since 2012 because, the law states that it doubles every 18 months, now we are just squeezing the last drops of juice that it has.
Screenshot 2023 05 10 134712

Last edited:
i changed my mind, i would prefer a job where i would repair non-sentient female android robots instead because, i don't wanna end up in a factory job where i create other types of things that are not androids.