Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over "My husband pees while sitting down, how common is that?"

VictoryOrDeath

VictoryOrDeath

Captain
★★★★★
Friendly reminder that as the ruthless genetic selectors biology ordered them to be, women will track your slightest behavior to find a trace of subhumanity and decide to turn you into a cuck.

Even if you manage to "ascend", every single day will be a battle of its own to not fall back into inceldom or cuckoldry.

Plenty of people do it. It’s like the whole “don’t put your elbows on the table” rule, we’re supposedly not supposed to do it but who really gives a shit

I always do this in my home, especially if I just woke up or I'm taking a shit

Plenty of people do it. It’s like the whole “don’t put your elbows on the table” rule, we’re supposedly not supposed to do it but who really gives a shit

This is true but that's the point : women will still worry about your genetic quality if you do it, although you've been used to it during years and it's not any real lack of hygiene, masculinity or whatever.

She could have just asked "How common is peeing while sitting down" but noooo she HAS to make it about herself.
MY HUSBAND!! btw I'm a GIRL!!! more updoots pls

And boom, 13.7k upvotes, instantly all time top20 post on /r/askmen, a sub where even beta males have some competence and feel a slight hint of validation because finally someone, in this case even an elusive woman, is interested in their opinion. Yay mlady, at your service, well akchyually in my opinion blablabla

Getting worked up over irrelevant shit, I know.

She wouldn't ask it if he was a chad. Chad can piss on her face everyday.

I sometimes do this when I have a stiffy or else it can get messy..

I thought it was common to do while taking a shit
We often take a piss at the same time as taking a shit because of the body's physiology. When we take a shit, the muscles that are used to hold in urine are relaxed at the same time as those used to hold in our stool, hence we do both.

sinkpiss
Pissing in the sink instead of the toilet. An act which saves water and is therefore good for the planet but enrages women purely because they can't do it due to their defective chromosomes, causing them to make ridiculous claims such as "it's disgusting" when we all know that urine is sterile as it leaves the body.

"You better not be doing a sinkpiss again!"
"I pay the water bill bitch so until you let me put a urinal in the bathroom I'm sinkpissing!"

by Okotoimako October 30, 2011

This is true but that's the point : women will still worry about your genetic quality if you do it, although you've been used to it during years and it's not any real lack of hygiene, masculinity or whatever.
Funny how that works, honestly peeing while sitting down makes more sense when you weigh the pros and cons

sinkpiss
Pissing in the sink instead of the toilet. An act which saves water and is therefore good for the planet but enrages women purely because they can't do it due to their defective chromosomes, causing them to make ridiculous claims such as "it's disgusting" when we all know that urine is sterile as it leaves the body.

"You better not be doing a sinkpiss again!"
"I pay the water bill bitch so until you let me put a urinal in the bathroom I'm sinkpissing!"

by Okotoimako October 30, 2011
High IQ and high T.

I have pissed in the sink before tbh. Sometimes it’s more convenient..

Cannot confirm. If it's full mast there's no way for it to not get messy whether standing or sitting. Pro tip tho: Do some squats, it'll help get rid of the erection.

She could have just asked "How common is peeing while sitting down" but noooo she HAS to make it about herself.
MY HUSBAND!! btw I'm a GIRL!!! more updoots pls

And boom, 13.7k upvotes, instantly all time top20 post on /r/askmen, a sub where even beta males have some competence and feel a slight hint of validation because finally someone, in this case even an elusive woman, is interested in their opinion. Yay mlady, at your service, well akchyually in my opinion blablabla

Getting worked up over irrelevant shit, I know.

High IQ, however the fact it's about her husband makes sense : she feels genetically betrayed that her own husband, the man she's supposed to breed, has such a "beta" behavior

Last edited:
High IQ, however the fact it's about her husband makes sense : she feels genetically betrayed that her own husband, the man she's supposed to breed, has such a "beta" behavior
Foids secretly want their bf to piss all over the bathroom and leave the toilet seat up theory. You can never win with them.

I only do it at home, because otherwise I end up pissing over the walls and shit (my dick is fucked from years of excessive masturbation)

I will never sit on a public toilet seat

I do that at home too. Rather blast the piss up the legs than my face.

Foids secretly want their bf to piss all over the bathroom and leave the toilet seat up theory. You can never win with them.

Hmm I'd rather say that you have to piss while standing which shows that you "man up" and piss in the right direction which shows that you "hold frame" :soy:

Never learned how to piss standing up. I always had piss stored somewhere in my penis and it ended up dribbling out.. mega embarrassing tbh. :feelsbadman:

She wouldn't ask it if he was a chad. Chad can piss on her face everyday.

But at least he's standing while pissing on her, he's not misogynist unlike you filthy incel :soy:

Never learned how to piss standing up. I always had piss stored somewhere in my penis and it ended up dribbling out.. mega embarrassing tbh. :feelsbadman:
Toliet poetry from at least the 50's, probably older:
NO MATTER HOW YOU SHAKE AND DANCE THE LAST DROPS ALWAYS LAND IN YOUR PANTS

i hate wimmin so much

Cope, how do you fit your stiffy in there? Isnt it hard to push down???

Wake up with a stiffy ugh
Pissing kind of whiffy ugh
Miss miss
Splashing off the ceiling ugh

I can't pee with a stiff cock sat down, it won't fit the toilet, plus there is my fat ass, so i bend myself in an awkward position to align the piss stream with the bowl so i don't fuck the toilet up with piss.

I always do this in my home, especially if I just woke up or I'm taking a shit
I have to if I just woke up. I eat so little and take in so much caffeine and alcohol that If I don’t do everything slow for like the first 3 hours of every day I’ll get head rushes or pass tf out

Same for me t
I have to if I just woke up. I eat so little and take in so much caffeine and alcohol that If I don’t do everything slow for like the first 3 hours of every day I’ll get head rushes or pass tf out

I eat a lot but I'm still like you tbh

Friendly reminder that as the ruthless genetic selectors biology ordered them to be, women will track your slightest behavior to find a trace of subhumanity and decide to turn you into a cuck.

Even if you manage to "ascend", every single day will be a battle of its own to not fall back into inceldom or cuckoldry.

only when shitting i do , obviously other then that i just stand there sometimes holding the shaft togheter so the piss clogs up my best was 1 min and 13 sec then i couldnt hold it anymore , the piss was amazing tbh

alot of people do this, its not cuck lol

I squat with my feet on the seat with my pecker facing into the bowl so I don't have to put up the seat.

I do when I've been drinking or after fapping. Otherwise there's a chance piss will spray over the floor if I'm standing.

Don't get caught taking a piss while sitting down nigga

Never sit down if I'm just trying to piss but pretty normal for me to feel like I got to take a shit and I cant so I end up pissing and sitting on the toilet for 30 minutes.

I knew one guy who go tin a fight with his roomate because he said "You gonna sit down whenn you pee." This was about a decade ago.

Now cucks are defending this shit on reddit.