Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My homo dad is evil

squirrelsonfire2

squirrelsonfire2

Ginger framelet
-
He hates animals. I remember as a kid we went to the beach and left my sisters chihuahua with him and when we came back he had like cuts and bruises I know that faggot did it. He thinks he is a twelve year old female so he wants all the attention and is jealous that a dog gets it instead of him. But that’s not all. I’m pretty sure he let our long time cat die yesterday I’m not sure if she’s dead yet but there’s these two pit bulls that sometimes walk around the neighborhood and my cat will sometimes hang out at the neighbors chicken coop. And I saw the dogs over there and heard a shrieking animal but couldn’t tell if it was just a chicken or the cat. But anyways this faggot heard the entire time and didn’t even go to check or seem concerned. Literally just stood there because he often goes outside for yard work and plays the stereo just stood there blasting the fucking Backstreet Boys unirionically this is a 60 year old man who unironically sings Brittany spears and the Backstreet Boys. Just stood there singing the Backstreet Boys. Didn’t care about the well being of the cat at all. The cat is barely allowed inside because apparently cats are icky to him but gay buttsex is not. And the cat is also old and declawed so no way to defend itself. Just the sheer lack of concern for a long time family member pisses me the fuck off while he just sits there singing gay music almost like he knows and doesn’t care and is happy she is being eaten. Fuck I need to escape this homo hell hole I am in. Anybody who says Fags aren’t evil have 0 first hand experience

Have him watch a pastor Steven Anderson video

Quasi based.
Based that he hates animals, cringe because he is a faggot.

He should be burned alive

He should be burned alive
Yes I mean at least pretend to care. Poor cat thought he liked her because he fed her. But never petted her and complained about her all the time

Maybe women like animal abusers? One of my stepdads used to swerve to run over the neighborhood stray cats. Also took a couple to use them as bait to try and train dogs to hunt cougar I guess. Or as bear bait. Can't remember the story.

My cats have razorblade toesies!
What good is a declawed cat?
They cannot kill rats or mice...

Reported for animal cruelty!

I eat meat all day , couldnt Care less About animals lol.

There are perverts who buy Videos of Woman Killing Them , Just saying

Good animals deserve to get killed

He hates animals. I remember as a kid we went to the beach and left my sisters chihuahua with him and when we came back he had like cuts and bruises I know that faggot did it. He thinks he is a twelve year old female so he wants all the attention and is jealous that a dog gets it instead of him. But that’s not all. I’m pretty sure he let our long time cat die yesterday I’m not sure if she’s dead yet but there’s these two pit bulls that sometimes walk around the neighborhood and my cat will sometimes hang out at the neighbors chicken coop. And I saw the dogs over there and heard a shrieking animal but couldn’t tell if it was just a chicken or the cat. But anyways this faggot heard the entire time and didn’t even go to check or seem concerned. Literally just stood there because he often goes outside for yard work and plays the stereo just stood there blasting the fucking Backstreet Boys unirionically this is a 60 year old man who unironically sings Brittany spears and the Backstreet Boys. Just stood there singing the Backstreet Boys. Didn’t care about the well being of the cat at all. The cat is barely allowed inside because apparently cats are icky to him but gay buttsex is not. And the cat is also old and declawed so no way to defend itself. Just the sheer lack of concern for a long time family member pisses me the fuck off while he just sits there singing gay music almost like he knows and doesn’t care and is happy she is being eaten. Fuck I need to escape this homo hell hole I am in. Anybody who says Fags aren’t evil have 0 first hand experience
homo dad ?

Yeah many homo's are nasty jerks. Most homos I have met are usually very loud and obnoxious and want everyone in the whole building to know that they are Gay and somehow more important than everyone else in the building. I had a class with a gay guy in high school and he was hands down the most rude person I had ever met at the time. Literally every time I would say something at all he just had to say some smartass comment. He acted like he was the class clown even though he was not funny and had such a self entitled attitude.

Also, I don't get why many women obsess over gay guys.