Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My hometown at night. Depressing to watch

crew2

crew2

Captain
★★★★
Just came across this video on YouTube. 4k walkaround Liverpool city at night past all the main clubs, bars and pubs showing the nightlife. It's not as thuggish as when I was in my 20s when there was a fight on every corner but it's still similar. Same bars and clubs are still there to this day. Hit me like a tonne of bricks and brought back the feelings of misery and worthlessness I used to feel coming home from this place after spending hours in the very places you see here.

I spent my youth walking around this place at night with my friends going to all the bars filled with Chads, Chadlites and Thugs watching all the girls flock to them. Completely ignored if I didn't speak to them...reacted to with disgust and outright aggressive rejection if I did. Complete waste of time and I've only started to see that over the last few years. Weekend after weekend wasted waiting for degenerates to react to me positively and the weekdays between those weekends I used to waste my time thinking "maybe this next weekend is the weekend where I meet the special girl for me" but it never came :cryfeels:

Look at how all the girls are swimming in makeup and dressed like whores and all the men who aren't Chads have that standoffish thug-like "What the fuck are you looking at!?" look on their face ready to fight, which is the go to method of impressing and getting a girl in Liverpool as a non-chad.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2It2kJiSo9g

I wasn't made for this life.

i haven’t even been to liverpool since i was a young child, yet this feels so familiar

all of britain truly is the same

Im glad i live in southern tacoland , Most foids look like fat trolls here and the males look like shitskin trolls too.

The norf is a shithole but at least we have nice hills to smoke weed on

I wanna smoosh the foids
I wanna smoosh the foids

I’m too high inhib this is too shady for me

Mogs me brutally at going out with friends

I wish I ever had that on weekends :cryfeels:

Just came across this video on YouTube. 4k walkaround Liverpool city at night past all the main clubs, bars and pubs showing the nightlife. It's not as thuggish as when I was in my 20s when there was a fight on every corner but it's still similar. Same bars and clubs are still there to this day. Hit me like a tonne of bricks and brought back the feelings of misery and worthlessness I used to feel coming home from this place after spending hours in the very places you see here.

I spent my youth walking around this place at night with my friends going to all the bars filled with Chads, Chadlites and Thugs watching all the girls flock to them. Completely ignored if I didn't speak to them...reacted to with disgust and outright aggressive rejection if I did. Complete waste of time and I've only started to see that over the last few years. Weekend after weekend wasted waiting for degenerates to react to me positively and the weekdays between those weekends I used to waste my time thinking "maybe this next weekend is the weekend where I meet the special girl for me" but it never came :cryfeels:

Look at how all the girls are swimming in makeup and dressed like whores and all the men who aren't Chads have that standoffish thug-like "What the fuck are you looking at!?" look on their face ready to fight, which is the go to method of impressing and getting a girl in Liverpool as a non-chad.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2It2kJiSo9g

I wasn't made for this life.

Yeah, I live in a city and feel the same way.