Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My holocaust surviving grandparents had it better than every straight American male combined

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-
>inb4 what about Chad

like 95% of men in modern america have a net negative lifestyle due to hypergamy pushing them down, so they cancel out Chad's life by orders of magnititude

every man has to run around and deal with the fact that they have to approach 10000000 women to have a chance at a number but will probobly get arrested beforehand

At least my grandparents loved each other and had sex. Their life was fulfilled, even if in adverse circumstances

literally all normanoids have against this is "hurr but you have iphones and mcdonalds" yeah none of that matters if you can't have prime pussy and you know it. Biology literally tells us that reproduction is a facet of life, so incels (most american men now days) aren't even technically alive. They've already been holocausted by society.

Move to Israel and seek love there through Rabbi contacts.

Others joke that the Shidduch Crisis has turned supposedly devout Jewish men into womanizers. “Funny how I found a guy right away when I started meeting guys who aren’t Orthodox, and there was no pressure for sex early on as there is with supposedly frum [pious] men,” one woman wrote on the Orthodox humor site FrumSatire.net.

I guess I havent since I dont live in a ethnostate sadly enough.
neither do jews

>just status and moneymaxx bro, thats how all us jews do it

The holocaust did not happen.

The LOLcaust.

OP needs to be gassed.

Nazi Germany was heaven compared to modern society

Why would you deny the genocide of incels? Chad bootlicker
Kikes aren't incels, they can get any foid they want because they have all the money and power in the world. Even if they were, the holocaust is still a made-up fairy tale.