Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My hinge (dating app) account got deleted because I posted in my bio “I’ll fall for you if you are below 135lb

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
I was swiping on that app when I came upon a girls profile whose profile said “I’ll fall for you are over 6ft. That pissed me off so I before texting her I changed my bio to “I,ll fall for you if you are below 135lb”

In like 30 minutes my account was deleted jfl, I had this account for 2 months. foids can openly discriminate based on something men can’t change but when guys want skinnier girl, they get shat on by society.

The thing is I wouldn’t have even done that if I didnt

5F04A1D4 737F 45C4 A1C4 8F4CC3BC167C

As a guy you are not suppose to voice your preference on what kind of foid you want, you’ll just get flamed by every one and canceled.

Get flamed by friends, get canceled by society, get throw out from venues, get deleted by corporate dating apps

and foids can openly mock manlets lmao.

[UWSL]Women are the most protected social class in this society despite having the most amount of privilege.[/UWSL]

Last edited:
chad at getting matches or something idk how hinge works

jfl incels are basically deplatformed from daitng apps, incels are bad for business unless they're paypigs.

The reason these apps do this is bcz most people are bluepilled and want women to be protected which is why we see these apps catering to the female hypergamous behavior while banning you if u dare suggest women aren't perfect. While the majority of these apps are below avg men too who get little to no matches and the only people who pay for premium content is them yet they will blame the man trying to body shame females instead of the women that won't match with them for not meeting her height and looks criteria

Fuck those cucks. We should get vpns and make thousands of fake chads who insult rosties. It will cost them lots of money and time to delete, then we do it again. That's how to teach cucks a lesson.

All women under and above 135lbs should be killed for making my life miserable

There's no hinge for my door

This should be tagged as ragefuel. Boiled my blood a little bit tbh.

this how it is.

if it's true,the cucked APP should be dead immediately
also this
Fuck those cucks. We should get vpns and make thousands of fake chads who insult rosties. It will cost them lots of money and time to delete, then we do it again. That's how to teach cucks a lesson.

It's not explictly stated but because the ratio of men to women on these apps is so lopsided the environment is basically tuned to be as pandery to women as possible. That means they're free to be blunt about their own preferences, but any comments potentially offensive to them must go. Anything to get more women to use and stay on the app. But men can be banned at the drop of the hat because their greater numbers make them expendable.

Think of it in terms of how night clubs oftem hold ladies' nights where women get free entry and drinks while men get nothing.

Dating establishments are a clown world in which men are second-class citizens for daring to be the majority demographic. But IT wants us to "put ourselves out there" and contribute to the problem JFL.

It's not explictly stated but because the ratio of men to women on these apps is so lopsided the environment is basically tuned to be as pandery to women as possible. That means they're free to be blunt about their own preferences, but any comments potentially offensive to them must go. Anything to get more women to use and stay on the app. But men can be banned at the drop of the hat because their greater numbers make them expendable.

Think of it in terms of how night clubs oftem hold ladies' nights where women get free entry and drinks while men get nothing.

Dating establishments are a clown world in which men are second-class citizens for daring to be the majority demographic. But IT wants us to "put ourselves out there" and contribute to the problem JFL.
That perfectly sums it up, but even in real world where ratios are 50:50 men are treated like expendable second class citizen not just online. There is no situation that favours men in dating

What terms of service policy did you violate? They have something against writing what you’re seeking in your bio? It’s a eugenics platform. People are supposed to do eugenics on it. Eugenics is selective. The people who made the app know that. It’s the whole reason their product is something people use in the first place.

As a guy you are not suppose to voice your preference on what kind of foid you want, you’ll just get flamed by every one and canceled.

Get flamed by friends, get canceled by society, get throw out from venues, get deleted by corporate dating apps

and foids can openly mock manlets lmao.

[UWSL]Women are the most protected social class in this society despite having the most amount of privilege.[/UWSL]
fucking whores :reeeeee:

was this your legit profile or chadfish?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back