Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My highschool bully who is now a giga chad tiktok « star » thanks his audience for giving him money and for chosing his *pewsornality* over his look

Robo_Cope

Robo_Cope

« Coping is a fully automated process »
★★
LMAO do you guys think that he actually believe that shit ? i mean can you possibly be THAT delusional and retarded ? :dafuckfeels: i used to be in the same class as this goof btw in highschool jfl :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: @Zozizo
View: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMjxXYEQ8/

Last edited:
He doesn't have lats. I'm two months of cutting away from bodymogging him and I probably have 10 years on him.

this nigga looks lazy.
That Giga Chad was born in « just exist mode » :feelskek: i remember back in highschool … there’s was that one annoying tall brute who wanted to show us how to strangle properly somebody kinda as a joke so he tried it on that one chad from that tiktok video that i just sent and instantly there was a girl who ran over to the chad and said « stop it!! leave him alone!! » and i also had a crush on that girl who rescued him … and 5 minutes later that same bully who wanted to demonstrate his strangling technique did it on me but you guessed it nobody came to my rescue :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:… he only stopped until the teacher caught him. this is all true btw this might the major turning point in my life that i started to fully embrace the black pill … so fucking brutal. oh and that chad was a also rude selfish egotistical goof he would wrestle me around constantly for no reason other than him feeling like it. @Zozizo

Last edited:
Looks like a jew faggot nancyboy to me but I guess western foids go for that sort of thing now

Looks like a jew faggot nancyboy to me but I guess western foids go for that sort of thing now
Yeah man :feelskek: he’s successful underwear model so the retarded western toilets totally go for such faggots now jfl

That Giga Chad was born in « just exist mode » :feelskek: i remember back in highschool … there’s was that one annoying tall brute who wanted to show us how to strangle properly somebody kinda as a joke so he tried it on that one chad from that tiktok video that i just sent and instantly there was a girl who ran over to the chad and said « stop it!! leave him alone!! » and i also had a crush on that girl who rescued him … and 5 minutes later that same bully who wanted to demonstrate his strangling technique did it on me but you guessed it nobody came to my rescue :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:… he only stopped until the teacher caught him. this is all true btw this might the major turning point in my life that i started to fully embrace the black pill … so fucking brutal. oh and that chad was a also rude selfish egotistical goof he would wrestle me around constantly for no reason other than him feeling like it. @Zozizo
shucks dude. But atleast he is not

Yeah man :feelskek: he’s successful underwear model so the retarded western toilets totally go for such faggots now jfl
Disgusting, They all deserve to be gang raped and mutilated by Hamascels

Why does this spastic keep hitting the chair?

Dude's struggling to string along a couple coherent sentences, room temp IQ

looks > everything

this guy looks like a fag. he deserves to die in minecraft.

I also learned this pretty early on in life when I got ganged up on :feelscry:
So devastating brocel :feelsugh:
Dude's struggling to string along a couple coherent sentences, room temp IQ

looks > everything
lmao totally 100% jfl :feelskek:
I'm sorry man I hope your bully gets some hot lead put in his skull.
Life is a complete joke man :feelskek: what a fucking clown world :feelsclown: He got 2 millions followers because of his « pewsonality » and not cuz of his look ! remember that guys. - said by the ultimate douchebag giga chad who is a model and only post video of himself half naked with the same shitty quotes over and over again. « it make my pewsonality shine » jfl :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Burn down his Minecraft house

I honestly feel a pretty bad for you since my high school bully died in a car crash.
Dam you are lucky brocel , that’s awesome lifefuel shit right there jfl :feelshaha::feelskek::feelsokman:

Why does this spastic keep hitting the chair?
Must be part of his « amazing pewsornality » :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: what an obnoxious fuck jfl so annoying.

I was honestly so fucking happy I even made a thread about it here to celebrate.
Awesome send me the link if you can jfl :feelshaha: tbh that guy wasn’t my worst bully but he still was fucking annoying as fuck , when he would get mad due to whatever reason he would always take it on me by wrestling and tackling me around just because i was an easy target … stupid bitch. dam there’s was so many faggots during my highschool days jfl :feelskek:

:chad:clearly, it's my personality that woos the ladies

That was cringe to watch, Chads truly live in a parallel world :feelsmega:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back