Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My hairdresser is a former gigaslut.

speedtypingincel

speedtypingincel

height > x
-
There's this foid which I go to get my haircut, didn't really cut them for months but went recently again and noticed something.

Well as she was about to start I noticed that, despite being a 50-something woman who pretends to be nice, she was a Stacy in her youth. Prominent cheekbones and jaw, good facial bones and generally a good-looking face, average height. This bitch was a Stacy who wanted 0,1% Gigachad to settle down with her. And I was wondering why the fuck she hasn't gotten married yet. lmao

Ask her if she offers bj.

In her 50s? Oof, over for her tbh. Never gonna get married or have kids. Maybe she can learn a thing or two from you about coping.

Lol at going to a hairdressers

____ her (4 letters)

In her 50s? Oof, over for her tbh. Never gonna get married or have kids. Maybe she can learn a thing or two from you about coping.
She'd rather be alone than settle down with a sub-9 male. "I ain't settling down! I'd rather be alone if I can't have my Gigachad!" Spoiled foid who has probably rejected dozens if not hundreds of sub-8 men.
Lol at going to a hairdressers
Long hair is annoying, I can't stand them.

She'd rather be alone than settle down with a sub-9 male. "I ain't settling down! I'd rather be alone if I can't have my Gigachad!" Spoiled foid who has probably rejected dozens if not hundreds of sub-8 men.
Expected as much. The rest of her life will be pretty sad. Not sadder than ours, but the closest they'll ever get to us.

Every hairdresser in the world is a former (or current) gigaslut.

JFL at having hair

So no pics huh

Think about the gallons of cum that have passed through the same fingers that now touch your hair.

Fuck her, at her age probably she wouldn't reject you

Try ascending with her

A lot of hairdressers are hot. Place I walk by has a few with insane ass and tits. Brutal.

A lot of hairdressers are hot. Place I walk by has a few with insane ass and tits. Brutal.
BodyFat10orRope

Fuck her with your cock