Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My grandpa always tells me to never married

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
My grandpa always tells me in a joking way to not get married. He says this because he just wants to rot in peace meanwhile my grandma is alwys overly paranoid and hysterical, she keeps yepping about his health and other stuff. I agree with him and tell him i dont plan to marry anyways

I honestly don't see the point in getting married. Like you don't have anything to gain but everything to lose.

1. It can be expensive as hell
2. If it goes wrong you can lose a shit ton of stuff

I just don't get the point

I honestly don't see the point in getting married. Like you don't have anything to gain but everything to lose.

There is no point for a man to marry. Most men do it because of tradition/social pressure or they are simply retarded

There is no point for a man to marry. Most men do it because of tradition/social pressure or they are simply retarded
Yep. If I were to ever get a gf (hopefully surgery can ascend me) than I wouldn't get married.

Life would still be the same regardless of us being married or not.

The only difference is that there would be no risk for me losing everything if things go wrong

Yep. If I were to ever get a gf (hopefully surgery can ascend me) than I wouldn't get married.

Life would still be the same regardless of us being married or not.

The only difference is that there would be no risk for me losing everything if things go wrong
Same. Issue is most foids will pressure you to get married with them so they can have leverage and would probably leave you if you refused to get married

getting married is dumbest move, especially as unattractive man.

there's some legal benefits but if you are both citizens of the same country and don't get in trouble it's unimportant. Your wife having your name is kinda nice but not worth half your stuff

its not like you have a choice