Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My grandmother called me

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
Me - me
Grandmother - g

G: blah blah blah
Me: blah blah blah
G: ahh, this lockdown made the dating life so hard!
Me: I’ve always had troubles with dating
G: it’s because you’re too young! Your uncle married at 34 !

Notice that I’m early twenties
Just live torturous life of a loner until mid 30’s theory confirmed

Last edited:
Your grandmother loves you

Me - me
Grandmother - g

G: blah blah blah
Me: blah blah blah
G: ahh, this lockdown made the dating life so hard!
Me: I’ve always had troubles with dating
G: it’s because you’re too young! Hour uncle married at 34 !

Lifefuel for 30+ cels?

my grandmother called me

A massive faggot

Sorry bro', just had to.

Your grandmother probably lost her virginity at 15 to a 30 year old. That's what she means by that.

I've never spoke to my grandma about dating. She doesn't care about such things and she never had a man ever since my grandpa passed 23 years ago.

Blessed are those with a low sex drive.

I just wish some love and affection from oneitis
Having a oneitis is one of the the most cucked acts you can do as an undesirable male. You are simping over some whore who doesn't even know you exist meanwhile she's getting rawdogged and fucked in every hole by Chad and/or Tyrone. It's just cuckoldry with extra steps.

I just wish some love and affection from oneitis

Me too man, me too. Too bad shes out there sucking some rich chad's dick like the fkin worthless cunt she is.

The difference is that your chadlite uncle was probably slaying for 30 years :dafuckfeels:

My grandma is dead

Just miss out on 20 years of sex!! (Assuming 15 is start of sex having)

Just wait till you're a beta cuck bro

My chad uncle said that I ll probably ascend by 35 yo, just betabux some chadchaser thot theory

based. she wants you to accumulate wealth until you're in your 30s so you can beta-buxx. as a sub-8 male in your early 20's you cant betabuxx so you cant find a gf. you just need to suffer at the peak of your sexual drive and wait until you are so scarred from years of loneliness so you can marry a post-wall foid who woulda rejected you 10 years ago.

based. she wants you to accumulate wealth until you're in your 30s so you can beta-buxx. as a sub-8 male in your early 20's you cant betabuxx so you cant find a gf. you just need to suffer at the peak of your sexual drive and wait until you are so scarred from years of loneliness so you can marry a post-wall foid who woulda rejected you 10 years ago.
Killfuel