Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My grandma age mother is taking Spanish and losing weight to get a middle aged Spanish Chad

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
It is pure gut wrenching suicide fuel to see my now grandmother tier mom taking Spanish class and losing weight solely to get closer to middle aged shirtless chads when going on vacation in Spanish countries.

Those guys literally walk around all day long shirtless with low bf% and abs. this is the same useless whore who told me I'm being entitled when I would ask for help paying for my gyno surgery as a teen, and that Im being a "girl" when trying to diet to lose bf% and leanmax.

Lmao kinda funny since I'm in a really similar situation, just that my mom is learning English for an Egyptian chad

Hypocritical piece of shit.

Typical foid

Lmao kinda funny since I'm in a really similar situation, just that my mom is learning English for an Egyptian chad
I noticed this trend. Why do middle aged Anglo women go around Mediterranean countries to find boyfriends, all those guys are tricking them so they could get the green card.

also
@tehgymcel420 thoughts?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back