Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My grades are consistently dropping and my parents are treating me like a subhuman for it

• Thread starter Deleted member 22999
  • Start date
Deleted member 22999

Deleted member 22999

5’4 Akechicel
-
7761ADFD EA44 4DF3 A0BA 6DCB162E0871

Idk how tf i got a D in french but whatever its a faggot shit ass language. Still pissing me off. My motivation to even exist is at an all time low and my grades are reflecting it. I hate everything right now

Nigger there is a deadly virus going around and all the schools are closed. How are your grades dropping?

Brutal bro, ik that feel when school is going bad

RIP Grade 9 or below cels. If not why are you voluntarily taking french?

I'm a lazy fuck ngl so my grades were shit

What country is this? (nodoxx)

I hate french too, it sounds disgusting, like some dumbass arrogant morherfucker trying to sound fancy. All you can do now is move away from your parents or continue to suffer. I wish you luck whatever you do

I have the same french class as you. Its the only class that I have a bad grade in.

9FF704CC 3BB0 4ACA 8C9B 437B90E0DFE2

I hate french too, it sounds disgusting, like some dumbass arrogant morherfucker trying to sound fancy. All you can do now is move away from your parents or continue to suffer. I wish you luck whatever you do

Exactly fuck french its not even in the top 10 languages

Still pissing me off. My motivation to even exist is at an all time low and my grades are reflecting it. I hate everything right now
Are you a senior? I think I remember taking AP gov as a senior, but I don't remember that well.

If not I'd advise you to potentially take a break from the forum tbh.

If you flounder academically as an incel your life is only going to get worse.

Very brutal man. You remind me of what I did back then.

The word cuckold came from it, it's really a preposterous language. Although way more difficult, i have more motivation to learn japanese.

French sounds like italian but with a cock in your mouth. Or spanish but with a cock in your anus.

You got a B in Java and C in pre calc?

Nigga...

French sounds like italian but with a cock in your mouth. Or spanish but with a cock in your anus.

:feelskek:

Top shelf giga KEK.

Brutal tbh studying is cope anyway

Are you a senior? I think I remember taking AP gov as a senior, but I don't remember that well.

If not I'd advise you to potentially take a break from the forum tbh.

If you flounder academically as an incel your life is only going to get worse.

This, you know what's worse than being a subhuman?

A poorfag subhuman :feelshaha::cryfeels::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

grades barely mean anything when you can't network your way into a job

RIP Grade 9 or below cels. If not why are you voluntarily taking french?
at my HS you have to take four semesters of a language class to graduate, not sure if its the same for OP. most people just choose to take spanish tbh

at my HS you have to take four semesters of a language class to graduate, not sure if its the same for OP. most people just choose to take spanish tbh
It’s 4 for us also but my state uni has an average gpa of like 4.1 and they think you’re retarded if you don’t do an extra year

I enjoyed French ngl.

I can't stand school...

I recall hearing your parents are even more grade fanatic-y than mine. Idk what I’d do if I had it that rough tbh
I'd actually be dead if I came home with a "D".

The ONLY time they'd tolerate a "C" is if it was in ART.

You'd probably be thinking about methods to die every day of the week.