Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My goverment's baby crisis

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
For years, my goverment (Finland) has been concerned about our declining population.
Right now their solution has been bringing as much men from the middle east as possible.
However, this year Yle, our national news organization is suggesting that we must double the amount of immigrants.
Here is the article in English (google translate): https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=fi&tl=en&u=https://yle.fi/uutiset/3-10601253
Original: https://yle.fi/uutiset/3-10601253

What I would do to fix this problem:
Make a dating organization where everyone, who does not have children, must apply to or face jail.
Your contribution to society and your looks will be reviewed by everyone near your location.
Obviously women have much higher standards and will rate most of the men as below average in terms of looks. Therefore there will be an algorithm that will looksmatch and status match people eventually.
If someone declined their chosen partner, they must pay higher taxes.
The tax money goes to people who are rejected and they must use the money to looksmaxxx themselves. This means as long as you get rejected, you'll get money for plastic surgeries, gym memberships....
Eventually a woman will find you attractive

For years, my goverment (Finland) has been concerned about our declining population.
Right now their solution has been bringing as much men from the middle east as possible.
However, this year Yle, our national news organization is suggesting that we must double the amount of immigrants.
Here is the article in English (google translate): https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=fi&tl=en&u=https://yle.fi/uutiset/3-10601253

Make a dating organization where everyone, who does not have children, must apply to or face jail.
Your contribution to society and your looks will be reviewed by everyone near your location.
Obviously women have much higher standards and will rate most of the men as below average in terms of looks. Therefore there will be an algorithm that will looksmatch and status match people eventually.
The tax money goes to people who are rejected and they must use the money to looksmaxxx themselves. This means as long as you get rejected, you'll get money for plastic surgeries, gym memberships....

(((They))) are all over you, importing immigrants will fuck you guys over there.

Finnish have it better than westerncels tbh tbh.

Great. Future is ethniccel

When trump was being elected there was no shortage of people that literally thought he was a racist because that nonsense had been peddled to them. Also we're already a melting pot. White men are starting to be hated here.

Great. Future is ethniccel
How is it great?
There are way more blacks, asians, and southern asians (indians) than uralic people.
My people are a minority that is flooded with people who have greater presentation than my people.

How is it great?
There are way more blacks, asians, and southern asians (indians) than uralic people.
My people are a minority that is flooded with people who have greater presentation than my people.
Because your people let it happen. they wouldn't let it happen if they wanted

Because your people let it happen. they wouldn't let it happen if they wanted
You sound like a racist to me.
You hate uralic people

You hate uralic people
Bullshit. it is not racism,it is realism. why I should hate them? I have finnish friends guided in my country. lol what uralic people even did and I should hate them?

It's all apart of the plan dude. Population control. Your government knew this was happening. Predictive programming bruh, you should look it up.

You hate uralic people
LMAO he's just bitter that white women don't want him.

That being said, why do you say "my people?". You realize your loyalty and devotion to people and country isn't being reciprocated?
That the very white elites are the ones replacing you?
Are the women you are ready to be loyal and possibly die for giving you the same devotion back? I hate to say it man, honor the guys who sacrificed so much for your country but it's over bro.
The very foundation is rotten. When men stop giving a shit about that country it's going to go bad.

Hopefully Russia invades you guys.

Anyways I think it will eventually reach a tipping point where you guys have had enough.
Until then, it's the Turks in the Balkans/the Africans in Spain; whites are going to suffer. That's just the way it is.

LMAO he's just bitter that white women don't want him.

That being said, why do you say "my people?". You realize your loyalty and devotion to people and country isn't being reciprocated?
That the very white elites are the ones replacing you?
Are the women you are ready to be loyal and possibly die for giving you the same devotion back? I hate to say it man, honor the guys who sacrificed so much for your country but it's over bro.
The very foundation is rotten. When men stop giving a shit about that country it's going to go bad.

Hopefully Russia invades you guys.

Anyways I think it will eventually reach a tipping point where you guys have had enough.
Until then, it's the Turks in the Balkans/the Africans in Spain; whites are going to suffer. That's just the way it is.
And another racist.
Everyone hates uralic people.
Brown people call us white, Hitler called us mongoloids.
Everyone hates us

So your government's solution is to cuck your entire country? WTF is happening to this world.

What happens when they import a million 5'7" ethnic men and the women don't want them? They should be importing ethnic women who will worship white men.

Just become a grand prix racer, bro. Kimmi Raikkonen is married; he's an ugly manlet too.

Because your people let it happen.

Not really. For example, here in Germany 72% of the aid for so called refugees are influenced by females. Men, specially white men here, are no longer in the position to fight back. The whole government is against men and white men. There is no legit starting point to face it properly.

So instead of encouraging foids to date finnish men they import muslim chad to fuck your foids?

western goverments are so fucking retarded

What happens when they import a million 5'7" ethnic men and the women don't want them? They should be importing ethnic women who will worship white men.
That isn't what (((they))) want.. essentially this will create low IQ bastard children which serves to make everyone stupider while forcing the job market to pay lower. That's why the immigration crisis is happening, so the job market can get fucked and the citizens of the nation are forced into poverty by the fact that the government is letting all these people in, no jobs for people to do since every company will hire 3rd worlders that work for £2 an hour when you have to pay a white man £20 an hour. Doesn't take a lot of fore thought to understand the economics of everything.

They want middle eastern men over Finnish men.
We (Finnish men) are trash to Finnish women

They want middle eastern men over Finnish men.
We (Finnish men) are trash to Finnish women

They want short scrawny ethnic men instead of 6'+ robust whites? Aren't most Nordic women 5'7+ themselves? They're gonna date brown guys who are even shorter than them? I highly doubt it.

They want short scrawny ethnic men instead of 6'+ robust whites? Aren't most Nordic women 5'7+ themselves? They're gonna date brown guys who are even shorter than them? I highly doubt it.
Finnish people aren't Germanic like the swedes

And another racist.
Everyone hates uralic people.
Brown people call us white, Hitler called us mongoloids.
Everyone hates us
I'm not racist lol. I'm telling you the reality. But oh well.

I would purposely make myself uglier because getting rejected and so I can get free plastic surgery is better than getting a random roastwife to have kids with... Your system is flawed because getting rejected is the best outcome.

rapefugees vote 4 leftist politicians, so of course they want them to come. government doesn't give a fuck about its citizens except for taxes. thats just there lie 2 get them in. "we have a declining population" how is that bad? the earth is already way too overcrowded anyway.

The birth rate of Finland (and many other western nations) is declining because we are pushing women to get educated and work, even though realistcalliy we would all be better off if we could scale back the amount of work we do. Work has lost its meaning. Look up a guy called Pentti Linkola. Also look up Jussi Halla-aho, the patriot hero the media loves to demonise.

There has been a series of sexual crimes in Oulu recently. That's Finnish multiculturalism for ya.

All I know about Finland

The birth rate of Finland (and many other western nations) is declining because we are pushing women to get educated and work, even though realistcalliy we would all be better off if we could scale back the amount of work we do. Work has lost its meaning. Look up a guy called Pentti Linkola. Also look up Jussi Halla-aho, the patriot hero the media loves to demonise.

There has been a series of sexual crimes in Oulu recently. That's Finnish multiculturalism for ya.
People talking about the rapes (raping minors) in the past were called racists. Now even out media is getting shocked

lifefuel for rapefugees

I would purposely make myself uglier because getting rejected and so I can get free plastic surgery is better than getting a random roastwife to have kids with... Your system is flawed because getting rejected is the best outcome.
You're a volcel.

Anyways, you must use the money to looksmaxxx. You can't use the money on anything else.
If you don't start looksmaxxxing, you refuse the system and have to start paying higher taxes or go to jail

You're a volcel.

Anyways, you must use the money to looksmaxxx. You can't use the money on anything else.
If you don't start looksmaxxxing, you refuse the system and have to start paying higher taxes or go to jail
Exactly, sounds like heaven... Looksmax or we're forcelooksmax you. True gender equality. I wish feminists would march to my door with guns, gas me with blackout juice and force me to undergo reconstructive chadification treatment, so my penis would be free to respect wamen.

(((Government)))

How is it great?
For srs?

If i went to finland id see majority ethnic?

Why dont you run jbw game

Same thing will happen as London.

5’7 raging ethnic men going to the streets and biting the city diwn

41vEeS8 zTL

How is it great?

Just join the Air Force bro.

AMAjKyV 700b

Finland has a birth rate of 1.65. Germany has a birth rate of 1.3 to 1.5 (depending on sources). So you guys are still better off.

Lmfao, my recent post pointed out this trend.

I lived in Finland as a foreigner. I can say that if you have white skin and more of a white European look (which in my case) you get no attention from girls. Who is getting all the attention are either Southern Europens (dark beard, brunette), enthnics and blacks. I was surprised that how those regular dark skin guys probably not even average in their home countries are getting attention by Finnish girls. They were definitely not chads. However when it is Finnish - Finnish couple the guy pretty much always had a model tier Nordic look or if he is fat or something he is then very high status in some local organizations, NGOs etc.

fly me to finland
i'll increase the birth rate
Erection

I lived in Finland as a foreigner. I can say that if you have white skin and more of a white European look (which in my case) you get no attention from girls. Who is getting all the attention are either Southern Europens (dark beard, brunette), enthnics and blacks. I was surprised that how those regular dark skin guys probably not even average in their home countries are getting attention by Finnish girls. They were definitely not chads. However when it is Finnish - Finnish couple the guy pretty much always had a model tier Nordic look or if he is fat or something he is then very high status in some local organizations, NGOs etc.
Exactly my experience.
I hate my country

Theres a VERY easy way to fix this problem. You take away womens rights, which in turn will increase pregnancies thus there will be no need for immigration.

Who cares, we all are getting replaced by AI in less then 50 years. ur country getting some refugees is very temporary.