Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My goodbye thread (not suicide)

Sub8Hate said:
He's probably playing the stealth game. Unless of course he's another Harvey hero...

The former

This is autism.

Also opens up the race for most prolific poster.

ill miss you my comrade
l3vR5e4dI4ci6LxMQ.gif

:/

But arent you NEET??? What changes in your life to participate of this community or not??

theultimate341 said:
ill miss you my comrade
l3vR5e4dI4ci6LxMQ.gif
my intel is working on this, stay calm

KilluminoidBR said:
:/
But arent you NEET??? What changes in your life to participate of this community or not??
his parents seem to disagree, but who knows for sure? it may be though, no surprise such things can happen

commander_zoidberg said:
This is autism.

Also opens up the race for most prolific poster.

ive found my true calling

blickpall said:

Every ascension/ goodbye / suicide thread is a public stunt at this point

Goodbye. Hope i'll see you here again.

@OTaKu_WarrIOr_N   replying to your alts thread, fucking top kek @ this attention seeking sensitive faggot  :'( :'( :'(

blickpall said:
@OTaKu_WarrIOr_N

@OTK_WIO_N

OTKWION

OTKION (W is capitalized because first in word).

KOINTO

221 posts per day.

Fucking L O L. This guy.

lol. I knew since his first ~10 posts. Just playing along

goodbye kointo

it's because you have no sense of humor and argue over everything and cannot accept when you are proven wrong (narcissism), maybe you have aspergers? cuz u clearly can't tell sarcasm/joke from reality. also stop taking yourself and this place to seriously, have self awareness boyo.

knowing you you're going to rage at this comment and try your hardest to defend yourself, which will only prove my point further. bye brah

so? his parents vigilate what he do on internet and he just obey? was this guy a child?
now he will waste the time in anime and videogames? it that different? it makes no sense.
This thread is from the stone age lol

excuse me, must be my recent illness. i was happy because i wanted to have more messages than him. Now it doesn't matter, it's over for me.
You can't have more messages than him and how did you even find this thread? You had to actively search for it lol