Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My goodbye thread (not suicide)

Kointo1

Kointo1

27 y/o khhv neet outcast
-
It seems that I can't browse this site without drawing negative attention to myself. They say that this has "consumed" me for the worst. I'll miss you all. I'm holding back tears as I type this, but I have to leave for a while. A few months, a year, I don't know how long it'll be, but I'll be back. I was contemplating on if I should list out the people who have been good companions, but the people who care will reply anyway.

Goodbye for now. I love you all, well most of you anyway. This is the only place I've felt welcome.

nah man, cannot be so tragic, you can surely manage some deal with your parents

kointo reply or cuck

See you tomorrow

In all seriousness, why not just use your phone as a hotspot? Or is your phone data horrible?

nausea said:

The deal is monitoring my activity, but there's no point if I can't have my privacy.

42cel said:
See you tomorrow

In all seriousness, why not just use your phone as a hotspot? Or is your phone data horrible?

My data plan is bad, yes.

Kointo said:
nausea said:
The deal is monitoring my activity, but there's no point if I can't have my privacy.
what kind of monitoring? is the issue the time you spend here or what?

nausea said:
what kind of monitoring? is the issue the time you spend here or what?

That and the site in general.

The site better not be shut down before I come back.

nausea said:
in this aspect you can certainly find a deal with your parentswhy? and , especially, WHAT THE FUCK ?

What do you think?

Kointo said:
nausea said:
in this aspect you can certainly find a deal with your parentswhy? and , especially, WHAT THE FUCK ?
What do you think?
if you do not answer wtf can I think???

nausea said:

You know how unorthodox this site is.

if not then RIP boyo. Hope you will come back soon.

You were one of the few sane posters here, sad to see you go.

TBH I should probably take a leave of absence too, this is basically Lookism 2.5 now anyway.

Fuck. I'm gonna miss this.

Kointo said:
nausea said:
You know how unorthodox this site is.
let's go baby steps:

1) about the time you spend here, this aspect is easy to solve for your parents, right? just make a deal with them about it

now respond to this

VLÖ said:
You were one of the few sane posters here, sad to see you go.

I'll be back, but not soon.

change your sleeping cycle so youre awake when theyre asleep and then turn on wifi LOL. or become a wage slave.

nausea said:
let's go baby steps:

1) about the time you spend here, this aspect is easy to solve for your parents, right? just make a deal with them about it

now respond to this

They don't want me here at all.

42cel said:
change your sleeping cycle so youre awake when theyre asleep and then turn on wifi LOL. or become a wage slave.

I can't sleep during the day.

Kointo said:
nausea said:
let's go baby steps:
now respond to this
They don't want me here at all.
ah ok, that is different

so they are after you not for time but for content?

nausea said:
ah ok, that is different

so they are after you not for time but for content?

Both.

What will you be doing with the extra time you have now? :(

Very sad to see this

This place really Won't be the same

idkwattodowithlife said:
What will you be doing with the extra time you have now? :(

Anime, video games, writing

Themisterpepsi said:
Very sad to see this

This place really Won't be the same

Thanks

Good luck with everything.

@facade @Kyloren @"a good friend"

Its_OVER said:
Good luck with everything.

Blessings of Akatosh upon thee

damn, this is depressing. This site won't be the same.

I'll miss you bro. Hope you find a way around it soon

man this is ridiculous imo

Sergeantincel said:
Good luck, I know this site has been a sort of addiction to you, but you definitely have left your mark.
See you (soon), space cowboy.

Ok Spike Speigel.

Sergeantincel said:
Good luck, I know this site has been a sort of addiction to you, but you definitely have left your mark.
See you (soon), space cowboy.

The site isn't shutting down anytime soon?

If there was ever a motivator for leaving your parents' house, claiming independence, and getting a job, I think this is it. Instead of wallowing in self-pity over it, use it to spur yourself onward.

blickpall said:
If there was ever a motivator for leaving your parents' house, claiming independence, and getting a job, I think this is it. Instead of wallowing in self-pity over it, use it to spur yourself onward.

Lol, I've said already that I don't take solace in such things.

Kointo said:
It seems that I can't browse this site without drawing negative attention to myself. They say that this has "consumed" me for the worst. I'll miss you all. I'm holding back tears as I type this, but I have to leave for a while. A few months, a year, I don't know how long it'll be, but I'll be back. I was contemplating on if I should list out the people who have been good companions, but the people who care will reply anyway.

Goodbye for now. I love you all, well most of you anyway. This is the only place I've felt welcome.

SENPAI NO!!!

Seriously though, reconsider. Most of us like you and want you here. We're not just saying that either. This forum is brutally honest. If we wanted you gone this thread would be full of replies like "k" "good riddance" etc.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
SENPAI NO!!!

Seriously though, reconsider.  Most of us like you and want you here.  We're not just saying that either.  This forum is brutally honest.  If we wanted you gone this thread would be full of replies like "k" "good riddance" etc.

It's not a choice. I would keep posting here if I could.

Kointo said:
It's not a choice. I would keep posting here if I could.

Just read this thread, apparently it's a privacy issue. Could you give us details if possible? I know it has to do with your parents but do you have your own computer?

We might be able to help you find a solution.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
Just read this thread, apparently it's a privacy issue.  Could you give us details if possible?  I know it has to do with your parents but do you have your own computer?  

We might be able to help you find a solution.

I own my own laptop and phone, but they want me to spend more time playing video games and doing any other thing besides this.

it's because you have no sense of humor and argue over everything and cannot accept when you are proven wrong (narcissism), maybe you have aspergers? cuz u clearly can't tell sarcasm/joke from reality. also stop taking yourself and this place to seriously, have self awareness boyo. 

knowing you you're going to rage at this comment and try your hardest to defend yourself, which will only prove my point further. bye brah

Tell them that this forum is a community to you and your only means of reaching out to other people and participating socially, they'll maybe change their minds.

it'll invoke cognitive dissonance.

sad to see you go

why do your parents know you go on this site though? my parents don't know and i browse it right in front of them, obviously no nsfw stuff.