Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My goodbye thread (not suicide)

Kointo said:
I own my own laptop and phone, but they want me to spend more time playing video games and doing any other thing besides this.

Can't you just lie about what sites you are going to?  How can they see if you have your own computer?

Ryo_Hazuki said:
Kointo said:
I own my own laptop and phone, but they want me to spend more time playing video games and doing any other thing besides this.
Can't you just lie about what sites you are going to. How can they see if you have your own computer?
They're monitoring the websites, he's visiting. Unless, if you can't get monitored through private browsing...

Ryo_Hazuki said:
Kointo said:
Can't you just lie about what sites you are going to. How can they see if you have your own computer?
the fact is that he is clearly upset that he is being monitored

42cel said:
change your sleeping cycle so youre awake when theyre asleep and then turn on wifi LOL. or become a wage slave.

im with blickpall. whatever it is that you choose to do though, i wish you the best. hope to hear from you later.

Juxtaposition6 said:
Tell them that this forum is a community to you and your only means of reaching out to other people and participating socially, they'll maybe change their minds.
this is good tip truly eh

retarded_dumbshit said:
latER

kointo's parents? this is the bar I frequent everyday

ForAFewDollarsMore_08.jpg

Well if you really have to go, goodbye Kointo. I really hope you come back soon. You're always welcome here.

Kointo said:
nausea said:
nah man, cannot be so tragic, you can surely manage some deal with your parents
The deal is monitoring my activity, but there's no point if I can't have my privacy.

42cel said:
See you tomorrow
In all seriousness, why not just use your phone as a hotspot? Or is your phone data horrible?
My data plan is bad, yes.

You can probably find some program to install that will change the activity that your parents will see, like you will be on this site but it will show you using YouTube to them instead.

Kointo said:

But how did they know you posted here?
You could alt+tab between apps too.

idkwattodowithlife said:
They're monitoring the websites, he's visiting. Unless, if you can't get monitored through private browsing...

The site uses TLS though.

kointo's parent

I_Borg_Star_Trek_TNG_HD.jpg

#free kointo

I'm gonna miss u :(
sayonara kointo-kun

I really will miss you man, guy's who post like you are what keep's this loving community alive. https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3D-9yYJ6ZAYns&ved=0ahUKEwjEg4Gr6IPZAhUJ5oMKHb1ZByoQyCkILDAB&usg=AOvVaw17VZHcyGsomk52jXhjGRZI

Everyone will leave one day

fukmylyf said:

But it's true

Every single site will one day be abandoned

Dude what the fuck.

And now his watch has ended...

Fuck I was sleeping when he posted that..

You were a great poster and in fact one of the only ones keeping me here. I hope you'll do fine without this website and enjoy your videogames and anime 

You and many others can always add me on Discord( if you can still view this thread somehow) (Facade #5450)

[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/gGipGkgy-yY[/video]

Farewell @Kointo :D

GUYS CALM DOWN HE'S NOT GONE

Good luck surviving without this wonderful cope, bye fellow incel

How can your parents monitor anything you browse, and why would they do it to their 27yo son lmao. If mine saw anything I do in the net they would kick me out of the house and disinherit. Especially if they saw my collection of young girls' pictures.

@idkwattodowithlife, dear user, my gif arsenal is so powerful you cannot even imagine how powerful it is, from now on be extremely careful with me

nausea said:
idkwattodowithlife, dear user, my gif arsenal is so powerful you cannot even imagine how powerful it is, from now on be extremely careful with me
Well... Nausea... You're one of the last few users I want to deal with :heh:

Well I too have a powerful set of gifs that could win over your heart ;).

idkwattodowithlife said:
Well... Nausea... You're one of the last few users I want to deal with
do not be silly now
idkwattodowithlife said:
Well I too have a powerful set of gifs that could win over your heart .
I know you have them, prepare for big laughs and EXTREMELY mindblowing stuff ( may your animegods protect you )

idkwattodowithlife said:

tumblr_mmaxcvrgIy1s2kk1ko1_500.gif

Facade said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
tumblr_mmaxcvrgIy1s2kk1ko1_500.gif
yea I know you animist, don't worry

Akarin said:
How can your parents monitor anything you browse, and why would they do it to their 27yo son lmao. If mine saw anything I do in the net they would kick me out of the house and disinherit. Especially if they saw my collection of young girls' pictures.
not a big deal for you, you live in a village where everybody knows everybody, someone will take care of you

This is kinda depressing... I hope you get a good job and finish collage if you haven't

Tho I can't imagine what traumas you will face from people who's life means nothing to them but they want to make easy targets go through a gigantic amount of suffering before showing that, good luck

I will miss you seto kaiba you were my second favourite user <3

towncel said:
This is kinda depressing... I hope you get a good job and finish collage if you haven't

Tho I can't imagine what traumas you will face from people who's life means nothing to them but they want to make easy targets go through a gigantic amount of suffering before showing that, good luck

He's a neet atm

iiiTeMpeR said:
it's because you have no sense of humor and argue over everything and cannot accept when you are proven wrong (narcissism), maybe you have aspergers? cuz u clearly can't tell sarcasm/joke from reality. also stop taking yourself and this place to seriously, have self awareness boyo. 

knowing you you're going to rage at this comment and try your hardest to defend yourself, which will only prove my point further. bye brah

What does this have anything to do with anything? Why do you have to be so rude?

Kointo said:
What does this have anything to do with anything? Why do you have to be so rude?
SUP MASSHOLE? lol jk, how you doing? Parents still on your ass? I lit a candle for you, dawg.

play monster hunter ps4 with me, i can tell you all the threads that are up and relay your messages over voice chat

iiiTeMpeR said:
it's because you have no sense of humor and argue over everything and cannot accept when you are proven wrong (narcissism), maybe you have aspergers? cuz u clearly can't tell sarcasm/joke from reality. also stop taking yourself and this place to seriously, have self awareness boyo.
knowing you you're going to rage at this comment and try your hardest to defend yourself, which will only prove my point further. bye brah
That's unnecessary man, tbh,

He does have some sense of humor, I've joked with him back to back. Maybe his is different to yours?

I don't sense any narcissism from him either, as he's responsive to others here.

Facade said:
Love you <3.

idkwattodowithlife said:
That's unnecessary man, tbh,

He does have some sense of humor, I've joked with him back to back. Maybe his is different to yours?

I don't sense any narcissism from him either, as he's responsive to others here.

Love you <3.

1389692_1092030737522217_1359948140_n.jpg

Kointo said:
Just checking in one last time.

Hey
Why don't you use private browsing + vpn?

Kointo said:
It seems that I can't browse this site without drawing negative attention to myself. They say that this has "consumed" me for the worst. I'll miss you all. I'm holding back tears as I type this, but I have to leave for a while. A few months, a year, I don't know how long it'll be, but I'll be back. I was contemplating on if I should list out the people who have been good companions, but the people who care will reply anyway.

Goodbye for now. I love you all, well most of you anyway. This is the only place I've felt welcome.

Another truecel turns  into dust, you'll be missed.

KOINTO WE LOVE YOU I SEE YOU LURKIN'

nausea said:
but he does not answer

He's probably playing the stealth game. Unless of course he's another Harvey hero...

nausea said:
he did nothing wrong

I'm not talking about Weinstein, I'm talking about the guy who posted the fake sui.

Aye peace , you will be back sooner or later.