Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion My god are kisses like this legit IRL or is this just in anime

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Im watching kissxsis and cant this scene out of my head

giphy.gif

I want to get nasty with a girl with saliva and her bodily fluids and everything

So hot

Is this something I can expect once I get a gf or is it just Chad only like anal, bjs, facials?

I wouldn't know :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

do you know which site your on.

the last thing i do when im outside is look for normies eating each others faces

lool i used to watch that anime and my dad saw me and banned me from watching it FUUKCKCKK

normalfags classify a "kiss" this way. A regular peck is just seen as a teen thing

lool i used to watch that anime and my dad saw me and banned me from watching it FUUKCKCKK

How old are you? How can your parents ban you from watching anything? Just rip that shit to your phone if you dont have your own computer or get an external drive and encrypt it so you can plug it in and watch when theyre not there

How old are you? How can your parents ban you from watching anything? Just rip that shit to your phone if you dont have your own computer or get an external drive and encrypt it so you can plug it in and watch when theyre not there
this happened when i was 13 lol, they dont care now anyway

FUCK i would get horny AS FUCK

yeah when i kiss your mom its like that :feelsEhh:

ive seen kisses no i dont think the saliva thing would happen unless you are basically swapping it

Only for Chad or Fido

I want to suck on a girls tongue

Brutal suifuel, and to think that i will never get that :cryfeels:

most of this sub would unironically be able to answer that for you. JFL there really is no space for KHHVs in this world:lul:

They suck Chad's dick every day and then you suck their tongue :feelskek:
We should do a study for how long semen survives in the mouth.

I get the whole "even if a dick was in there two years ago it was forever dirty" squeamishness but in terms of molecular biology there's probably no remnants at that point so maybe we should just ask to gargle some Listerine and get over it?

I'm more concerned about chad cumming in her pussy and this causing:
1) pair bonding with chad's DNA so she can't love me​
2) adopting chad's DNA as she becomes partially male​

The latter is unavoidable in a wife bearing your children but at least if she's going to become part-male she should be giving you sons to defend the homeland

only virgin teen girls can kiss so animalistic and passionately as anime girls do
are you under 18? Then you are still in luck and may be able to get one of these types of kisses.
Over 18? Good luck because the only way you are going to get any sort of real intimacy anymore is by becoming a pedophile

If the girl is over 18 she's a whore and kissing her is most likely giving you STDs because she is swapping cum from her mouth into yours

only virgin teen girls can kiss so animalistic and passionately as anime girls do
are you under 18? Then you are still in luck and may be able to get one of these types of kisses.
Over 18? Good luck because the only way you are going to get any sort of real intimacy anymore is by becoming a pedophile

If the girl is over 18 she's a whore and kissing her is most likely giving you STDs because she is swapping cum from her mouth into yours
WTF????????

even in cases of Chad I'm not sure they do that, aren't they usually passive and just let Chad do shit?

If you can, track down an old 90’s movie called “Kids”, watch that and you’ll get an idea of what a typical 90’s era white skater Chad’s life was like, sexuality wise and otherwise, which includes how they’d kiss their various Stacy/Becky conquests.

Edit: Nevermind. I found the whole movie for you posted on YouTube if you’re interested?

an old 90’s movie called “Kids”,
typical 90’s era
It's either 90s or '90s you would only put the apostrophe before the 9 to replace the "19" you removed, not before the S, that's not how pluralization works

ffffuuuuuccvkkkkk :feelsrope: :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

It's either 90s or '90s you would only put the apostrophe before the 9 to replace the "19" you removed, not before the S, that's not how pluralization works

Tfw no virgin teen qtπ to kiss and snuggle :cryfeels: :feelsrope:

If you can, track down an old 90’s movie called “Kids”, watch that and you’ll get an idea of what a typical 90’s era white skater Chad’s life was like, sexuality wise and otherwise, which includes how they’d kiss their various Stacy/Becky conquests.

Edit: Nevermind. I found the whole movie for you posted on YouTube if you’re interested?

Got some good timestamps?

Lets see...

55:00 in there's some decent lesbo kissing action.

And...

1:16:23 mark he's kissing on some nigger bitch in a scene that I don't remember from my original watching of the movie as a teen.

Anyway keep watching my post whoever may be interested as I'll try and edit in more timestamps for scenes of kissing as I find them.

Edit: Alright 2:24 at the beginning of the movie is probably the best example of both kissing and fucking in this movie.

Last edited:
I'm gonna get banned for this YOLO but stop watching anime unless it is DBZ

idk but this thread makes me want to blow my head off

You're asking us lol?

just commit incest theory

I am going to die without ever experiencing anything like that, but I would rather not date used goods. I don't often think about passonate kissing but when I do it hurts.

We aren't allowed to have such experiences

I can’t watch these romantic anime

I've seen that anime