Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment my goal is to lose every trace of empathy towards women I may still have

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
You really can't treat women decently, you can't see them as human beings because they can't behave in such way. You can't expect the same from them as well, they have no empathy and will treat you badly without no remorse. They're obnoxious, spoiled, disrespectful. They think they're the most important thing in the world and only want to be treat nicely despite shitting on everyone else (who's not chad).

They're literally disgusted by men of their own species purely by the way they look yet they'll make out with dogs and other animals. It still blows my mind how evolution could not get rid of such a retarded creature. The sexual dimorphism between man and women is literally like the difference between day and night.

Chads were right all along. Women cannot be treated nicely. They only understand pain, opression and humiliation. Because that's the only thing they can provide to others.

I think I've succeeded at that. I used to simp even when initially blackpilled, when a woman talked to me my simp insticts kicked in. But now a woman can tell me a story about being abused and I'll just tell her she should have had a better personality detector without even caring

CuckTears finna have a field day with this one

We incels are only ones who look at women realistically and impartially. We must teach others to do the same.

Then find something you're really passionate about and get yourself banned from here. Because if you'll browse this place then you'll be reminded of love and sex all the time. You need to embrace the Whitepill and go MSTOW.

Then find something you're really passionate about and get yourself banned from here. Because if you'll browse this place then you'll be reminded of love and sex all the time. You need to embrace the Whitepill and go MSTOW.
This is the logical, dignify response/path, they see you as lampposts, you must avoid walking into lampposts as well.

never abandoning my oneitis :feelsokman::feelsYall:

but true reality

I think I've succeeded at that. I used to simp even when initially blackpilled, when a woman talked to me my simp insticts kicked in. But now a woman can tell me a story about being abused and I'll just tell her she should have had a better personality detector without even caring
based

My goal is to slide my hard cock into the warm holes of women and cum inside of them

But now a woman can tell me a story about being abused and I'll just tell her she should have had a better personality detector without even caring
That's my automatic thought process whenever I hear about a girl being in an abusive relationship. There is literally 0 sympathy within me, how could I have any when I am KHHV and have only treated people with respect irl, yet girls seem to always pick the assholes. Its not like they do it once, they repeat it multiple times while ignoring the existence of their looksmatch.
So I am KHHV because of my personality? Interesting how often these abusive relationships occur :feelshehe:

Most people can't do that. Empathy and especially gynocentrism is written on your brain.

Women cannot be treated nicely.
That's devastantingly sad, but I agree. This is my experience as well. For example, my borderline psychopath Chadlite friend does a lot better with women than my nice Chadlite friend, even though both are roughly on the same looks level IMO.

But I don't want to be with a woman who only wants abuse and dysfunction. What good can come from that? I also don't want to play games, I can be rough and dominating in bed, but I don't want to never be able to be loving. I want both.

Last edited:
What's MSTOW? Men stay their own way?

That's devastantingly sad, but I agree. This is my experience as well. For example, my borderline psychopath Chadlite friend does a lot better with women than my nice Chadlite friend, even though both are roughly on the same looks level IMO.

But I don't want to be with a woman who only wants abuse and dysfunction. What good can come from that? I also don't want to play games, I can be rough and dominating in bed, but I don't want to never be able to be loving. I want both.
true shit, I see this happening as well. The darktriadpill is very true, psycho chad always win against normal chad. The sad thing is that even among the few "nice" women I met I still see this preference towards bad men.

I don't want that either tbh so I'd rather stay on my on

true shit, I see this happening as well. The darktriadpill is very true, psycho chad always win against normal chad. The sad thing is that even among the few "nice" women I met I still see this preference towards bad men.

I don't want that either tbh so I'd rather stay on my on
There are 99.999 reasons to give up on women but I still can't do it. I'm seriously considering T blockers. The side affects must suck balls, but imagine not wanting to have anything to do with women anymore.

You really can't treat women decently, you can't see them as human beings because they can't behave in such way. You can't expect the same from them as well, they have no empathy and will treat you badly without no remorse. They're obnoxious, spoiled, disrespectful. They think they're the most important thing in the world and only want to be treat nicely despite shitting on everyone else (who's not chad).

They're literally disgusted by men of their own species purely by the way they look yet they'll make out with dogs and other animals. It still blows my mind how evolution could not get rid of such a retarded creature. The sexual dimorphism between man and women is literally like the difference between day and night.

Chads were right all along. Women cannot be treated nicely. They only understand pain, opression and humiliation. Because that's the only thing they can provide to others.
let me give you a shortcut:

I might make a tutorial for this in the near future.