Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My GL bragging friend is balding

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★
Does that mean I will finally have an incel friend? :feelsokman: He is always bragging about his sex life (he is not tall but has good face so no problems having sex).

He still has sex but its only a matter of time until he end up here with us. I hope we can hate on women together (he already make jokes about women but also posts online pictures on instagram with his bitch at the same time)

I would feel bad for him but he likes to brag so much I just want to watch him descend into inceldom tbh JFL

Nah he'll probably get down to normie level and get treated much worse by women, he'll have to put more effort to get less than now.

Ohh come one, is balding THAT bad? Shit, on top of all the shit that's going on, I imagine that when I stop rotting soon and I'm forced to go back into society and be a wageslave, I'll also start realizing the true impact of being bald. Cause when you're rotting you know it's bad but you don't feel it as much.

He will become a bald chad.

Ohh come one, is balding THAT bad? Shit, on top of all the shit that's going on, I imagine that when I stop rotting soon and I'm forced to go back into society and be a wageslave, I'll also start realizing the true impact of being bald. Cause when you're rotting you know it's bad but you don't feel it as much.
Balding norwood will ruin your looks Prince William

Does that mean I will finally have an incel friend? :feelsokman: He is always bragging about his sex life (he is not tall but has good face so no problems having sex).

He still has sex but its only a matter of time until he end up here with us. I hope we can hate on women together (he already make jokes about women but also posts online pictures on instagram with his bitch at the same time)

I would feel bad for him but he likes to brag so much I just want to watch him descend into inceldom tbh JFL

When he brags about his sex life what exactly does he say? Also he has a girlfriend?

Women really dislike bald men.

What's "GL"? and why are you friends with sex having braggers?

When he brags about his sex life what exactly does he say? Also he has a girlfriend?

Women really dislike bald men.

He tries to be subtle about it but its obvious he is bragging. He starts talking about his sex life for no reason (for example, one time he talked about how he made his gf's pussy bleed like it was a funny story, but it was just a brag), and its common for him to humble brag, but he oftentimes go full on bragging mode Talking about his laycount, the hottest girls he fucked, etc.

What I find really annoying is how he is ALWAYS finding a way to talk about the fact he has sex while trying to pretend to be modest at the same.

He'll look like Vin Diesel bro!!!! :soy: :soy: :soy:

Why are you even friends with him if he just brags all the time?

Based
He'll look like Vin Diesel bro!!!! :soy: :soy: :soy:
JFL vin diesel is ugly

fuck how does he cope? does he not care? he could do at least some treatments that nobody would know of/aren't tranny hormones

He cares a lot. I've seen him taking appointments, medication, etc. and sometimes he talks about it too. This one time he mocked me because of the way my hair looks, then I joked about him going bald and he stopped immediately.

Its crushing him, I am sure.
Why are you even friends with him if he just brags all the time?
I already responded this in this thread

He cares a lot. I've seen him taking appointments, medication, etc. and sometimes he talks about it too. This one time he mocked me because of the way my hair looks, then I joked about him going bald and he stopped immediately.

Its crushing him, I am sure.

I already responded this in this thread
I mean prince william :feelsYall: