Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy My girlfriend slept in another’s mans bed during her vacation

• Thread starter Deleted member 250
  • Start date
There are worse fates than inceldom.

Niggaread

if a foid insists you are over reacting she is lying as I have seen cunts do this to get out of trouble. this dude needs to dump this worthless cunt sack on a deserted boat in the middle of nowhere or feed her to sharks they don't discriminate and they believe in real equality when it comes to feed time got to love those adorable grins of theirs.

huh, he slept on the couch, but the bedroom doubled as the breakfast area , and its customary in Italy to eat breakfast in bed together in your Superman Underoos? I've heard Italian have strange customs, but this is a first?
I assume these are americans and yeah, if anyone visit the states , don't drink the water, lest you become imbecilic cucks like above.

She even FaceTimed the OP cuck while he was in the same room after she fucked him. She clearly gives no shits.
She even FaceTimed the OP cuck while he was in the same room after she fucked him. She clearly gives no shits.
Exactly, clearly she knows her own bf is a submissive soyboy if she OPENED THE FACETIME IN THE SAME ROOM AS THE GUY SHE WHORED WITH! Literally 0 respect, I swear I hate both sluts and their betabuxxers.

they must not be that close if they didn't go on vacation together

"Does it seem like she is lying?" He already knows the answer to this, why make the thread? Is he a masochist?

"I can't control her" :soy::soy::soy:
JFL