Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy My girlfriend slept in another’s mans bed during her vacation

• Thread starter Deleted member 250
  • Start date
Deleted member 250

Deleted member 250

Left the Incel Community
-
i cant read this cuckery ded srs

in this world it seems every day, normals constantly getting stepped on because females hold all the power in the relationship, if you're not chad then high chance to get cucked unless you have a luck of 7 or higher

And this is why women shouldn't be allowed to travel alone.

at least the comments arent so cucked they all agree what she did is wrong and he should break up with

What would you expect a woman only trip to Miami? The dude is gullible and naive. Women groups constantly try to make other women within the group slutty as themself, just like how drug addicts always try to make more druggies to relate to.

What would you expect a woman only trip to Miami? The dude is gullible and naive. Women groups constantly try to make other women within the group slutty as themself, just like how drug addicts always try to make more druggies to relate to.
high iq

JFL. If this weren't on Reddit I would assume it to be satire.

just imagine being so bluepilled and brainwashed by this cucked world in a scenario where ur gf is clearly cheating due to the evidence u believe shes not jfl

Fuck that was a close one
I vowed not to read Reddit stories again
I scrolled past quickly
Fuck I already had the feeling of hatred and dread like fucking Pavlov's dog

"My gf is sucking an other mans cock. Am i overreacting?"

"Just let her express herself teeeeeeheeeeeee"

imagine trusting a girl to go out on a "girls trip"

Last edited:
So that Italian guy fucked all of those girls? He had two girls in the same bed with him

just fucking laughing @ letting your girlfriend travel without you to get into a harem with Chad

Just lol not keeping your gf chained in your basement

in this world it seems every day, normals constantly getting stepped on because females hold all the power in the relationship, if you're not chad then high chance to get cucked unless you have a luck of 7 or higher
normies always get cucked. its inevitable they're so gullible to think it will never happen to them. women especially at that age want to "explore more" tehehehe

Kek I can't even take the fact that this needs to be discussed there

just imagine being so bluepilled and brainwashed by this cucked world in a scenario where ur gf is clearly cheating due to the evidence u believe shes not jfl

"cocks trip"
sweetie, im going away this weekend with the girls. dont be so insecure and let me have fun with them tehehhehe

*chad enters the room*

chad: who the fuck is that?
whore: oh, was my bf tehehhe
chad: haha does he know im filling your pussy with my cum
whore:no, hes so stupid tehehhe

Screen Shot 2019 08 07 at 51626 AM

The italian chad was "nice" enough to let them stay over, I wonder why they didn't go back to their hotels or if the would've spent the night with a sub6 autist.

Screen Shot 2019 08 07 at 51611 AM

She's getting plowed everyday by that guy you stupid cuck.

sweetie, im going away this weekend with the girls. dont be so insecure and let me have fun with them tehehhehe

*chad enters room the room*

chad: who the fuck is that?
whore: oh, was my bf tehehhe
chad: haha does he know im filling your pussy with my cum
whore:no, hes so stupid tehehhe
never trust foid
it will save ur money, nerves and time

Really makes you think, who is wearing the manly pants in that relationshit...
being incel has its perks
Yes.

nice post bro

Theres a cuck story literally everyday in the frontpage of cuckit jfl

What a cuck

Sharia law, when?

She even FaceTimed the OP cuck while he was in the same room after she fucked him. She clearly gives no shits.
She even FaceTimed the OP cuck while he was in the same room after she fucked him. She clearly gives no shits.

That guy is short on soy, most probably his supply ran out or shipment got stuck somewhere in Canada. Now what he can do is to drink cum from his girlfriend's new boyfriend's dick. That will help him making the right decision.

Reddit revolves around this shit

"I couldn't control her"

This says everything about the absolute state of relationships in 2019.

No need to read any further.

"I couldn't control her"

Only chad can manipulate and assert his dominance over women. Billy beta has to be a good little boy and provide and make me his qweeeennnnnn

"I couldn't control her"

You're better off treating all of them like prostitutes in 2019

god that site is so cucked

The 20s will be the decade of the cuck.

Women like that, aka the majority of the west are worth less then dog shit. That cuck needs to pack his bags and swallow reality. This is why the blackpill would still be swallowed even if somehow you were to ascend. Foids will always have zero values and no honor.

I hope to God that all these cucking stories are undercover trolls. :feelscry:

I would capture both the whore and the cuck and I would execute both of them in minecraft

Man I feel like the only person here who hasn't gotten a warning for necroposting.

jfl @ relationships in 2019

Very telling that she assumed her cuck bf would be so dumb. The women are wonderful effect makes his brain shut off whenever he gets even a whiff of pussy and she wanted to see how far she could take it. She bungled it this time but I'm sure cucking him is far from a first for her and she'll do the same to some other 5/10 beta wallet in the near future.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back