Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy My gf had a threesome with two guys in a frat party, should I break up with her?

• Thread starter Deleted member 250
  • Start date
Deleted member 250

Deleted member 250

Left the Incel Community
-
if you ask for advice on reddit it's over

Soy

There's comments stating they feel bad for HER. :waitwhat:

Should he break up with her? How the fuck is that even a question?

tl;dr
White lib realizes he is planning to LTR a whore, but due to limited options, he feels conflicted about leaving.

Jfl at having to ask this

It's totally normal to get spitroasted by Chads in college, it shouldn't matter to you

Soygun

he needs to understand that he lacked something that made her cheat,he should find out the errors and fix them and of course apologise to his gf

They are literally fucking cucks god damn

he needs to understand that he lacked something that made her cheat,he should find out the errors and fix them and of course apologise to his gf
loled thx

"I will never feel comfortable marrying this girl." This fucking guy. If you are able of typing that out, then you 100% want to break up with her. The Soy in this one is too strong.

Cuck if you even have to question it

Assuming this is not a larp, I'm amazed someone can ask random people on internet for "advice" in that situation.

How much of an NPC can you be, really?

"Hey people, I'm in this weird situation which is not included in my social programming, can you upgrade my operating system, please ?"

After reading this fucking feminists will be like "You go girl. Dump his ass because he's too insecure to handle a strong woman like you. Embrace your sexuality. Reject men who stop you from getting gangbanged by Chads".
FUCK THESE WHORES TO HELL.

Reddit, not even once.

Just laugh at this shit.

lmao fucking bluepilled scum redditors label it as fake, how would they know? jfl at these little bastards

Should he break up with her? How the fuck is that even a question?

Because he knows he'll be Incel for years and possible forever. THat's the problem these days. This guy probably got lucky once in his life and the girl knows it so is off fucking other Chads and the guy accepts it because he knows he'll never find anyone else. This time the girl fucked two Chads at the same time which he's upset about.

This is the modern relationship for men if you fall outside the top 10-20%

A 25 yo dating a 24 yo? And judging her sexuality? That disgusting pedophile groomer control freak deserves to get his nose broken :soy:

Nothing wrong with liking experienced women bro
Yikes! Something went wrong. Lets unpack this.
You must wait at least 4 seconds before performing this action.

Hmmmm I wonder...!
The absolute state of a cuck's mind baffles me.

it must be fake :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

Because he knows he'll be Incel for years and possible forever. THat's the problem these days. This guy probably got lucky once in his life and the girl knows it so is off fucking other Chads and the guy accepts it because he knows he'll never find anyone else. This time the girl fucked two Chads at the same time which he's upset about.

This is the modern relationship for men if you fall outside the top 10-20%
High IQ. Then again, better be single than cuck like that.

JFL @ cuckit

"If it doesn't conform to our worldview, it must be fake"

The retarded "logic" of brain-dead Reddit sheep. Problem is, this sort of thing happens in real life all the time, and the smug Cuckit moderator who deleted this will someday discover that his girlfriend is cucking him in the exact same way.

He's asking for advice after being turbocucked just how fucking pathetic these people can be? Of course if we assume this is real,most people forget that plebbit is full of artistic fiction just to get upvotes.

"Hey people, I'm in this weird situation which is not included in my social programming, can you upgrade my operating system, please ?"
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: spot on NPC impersonation

Cucked reddit mods

JFL at the mods of Reddit. They deserve to get cucked.

The responses I read were less cucked than I thought they'd be. Most of them say something along the lines of "you're allowed to have standards, you shouldn't be with someone you aren't comfortable with". They're still indirectly shaming him for "being insecure" about his gf's promiscuity. But still, not as cucked as I anticipated.

What's unfortunate is that this guy is actually lucky. He found out his girlfriend was in a gangbang while most guys will think their girlfriend is innocent and wife up the whore only to get divorce raped within a decade

:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: Asking for relationship advice on reddit. :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
The answer to his question is a simple yes. He is just beyond pathetic.

A 25 yo dating a 24 yo? And judging her sexuality? That disgusting pedophile groomer control freak deserves to get his nose broken :soy:

24 year old girls are literally CHILDREN! You mysoginist rapist pedophile inkwell!

[removed]

lol at wrongthinking in 2020

[removed]

lol at wrongthinking in 2020

How this vile mysoginist prole is able to contradict the rightful opinion that the merciful Feminist Party has dictated to repeat?

tfw when his gf gets her ass torn asunder by tyrone and soyboy gets starfish sex

b6xa2ujdr2d31.png

After reading this fucking feminists will be like "You go girl. Dump his ass because he's too insecure to handle a strong woman like you. Embrace your sexuality. Reject men who stop you from getting gangbanged by Chads".
FUCK THESE WHORES TO HELL.

At least the mods of the sub didn’t fall for the LARP.

A threesome with two guys is a gangbang.

the only reasonable response to this is to kill her.

she should have 100 lashings and then be banished to the coal mines