Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My friends are complaining about people being interested in them

I

InVioletInk

Greycel
I'm in a group chat with some people I know irl, we all went to school together and they're decent people but sometimes they really annoy me when they're like this.

They were talking about how back in middle school lots of people would ask them out and how much of a "bother" it was. No one even looked at me twice the whole time I was in school and I would do anything for someone to be interested in me even just once.

I don't understand how people could be so privileged that being liked becomes a burden. I get not being interested but honestly I am so desperate I would go out with any girl who asked I don't even care any more. I'm so lonely and I'm tired of feeling unlovable

What a bunch of ungrateful faggots they are. They probably wouldn’t last a day as an Incel

you should reply with “ok chad”

delete the groupchat or at least mute it.

delete the groupchat or at least mute it.
I told them to stop talking about it because it was making me upset and they did, but then they proceeded to go on probing me about why I was upset so I left the chat. If they stop being pricks I might rejoin but I'm not counting on it.

I told them to stop talking about it because it was making me upset and they did, but then they proceeded to go on probing me about why I was upset so I left the chat. If they stop being pricks I might rejoin but I'm not counting on it.
good move. if they really cared about you they would be begging for you to join

Only fakecels have friends