Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My friends accuse me of being crazy.

Killerseid

Killerseid

Deciding when to start killing
-
As the title says, my Friends believe im crazy or i listen to certain parts of the conversation and get offended. Some examples

1) i saw friends in the distance and i go behind them the alley to go to smoker's cabin. I heard one of them say "He is following us". I confronted him about it later, he "apparently said a whole other sentence", "it's okay, don't worry".

2) i was moving around and chilling with near me a girl in your group and she moves and runs behind someone, i believe she said the same thing example 1 said, i told her "noone is following you" and everyone turned. I looked like a moron.

As the title says, my Friends believe im crazy or i listen to certain parts of the conversation and get offended. Some examples

1) i saw friends in the distance and i go behind them the alley to go to smoker's cabin. I heard one of them say "He is following us". I confronted him about it later, he "apparently said a whole other sentence", "it's okay, don't worry".

2) i was moving around and chilling with near me a girl in your group and she moves and runs behind someone, i believe she said the same thing example 1 said, i told her "noone is following you" and everyone turned. I looked like a moron.
subhumans cannot be friends with normies. i recently learned that it rlly sucks

subhumans cannot be friends with normies. i recently learned that it rlly sucks
WOULDNT U BE CRAZY TOO IF YOU WERE A 5'4 FAT UGLY MANLET????????? :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsdevil: i may rope soon :feelsrope:

You guys have friends?

You know what to do

Stay away from these people for your own good brocel, it's hard to stay close to this type of person when our mental health is no longer in the best condition... A tip I give you in case you need to socialmaxxx at school, work or college, pretend be true only for a certain time and walk away when possible :feelsmage: