Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My friend told me about this and I honestly didn’t believe it was real

L

Lol hey

Banned
-
I’m not even trolling I’m just .. astonished that this kind of community even exists. My friends always on reddit and when she told me about “incels” i thought she was kidding, then she sent me the link to this site. i guess I’m just being curious? Do you really honestly think girls don’t like you just because you’re not a 10/10? Half of my girlfriends are with guys less attractive than them so ..

Oh look a disgusting worthless slut. Nobody here fucking says women don't like us because we're not a 10/10. There are no legitimate 10/10's you brain dead fucking CUNT roastie. It has to deal with women's STANDARDS, and their STANDARDS are too high.

"Hurrr half of my girlfriends are with guys less attractive than them so..."
Beta bux; used for his money, used for his status, used for attention, used for loneliness, not sexually attracted to him the way she is attracted to better looking men

Honestly I would go into detail, but because you're such a dumb bitch, why bother? Get fucked, and get banned.

Are you judging the attractiveness of your "girlfriends" based on their painted on face or their real face? I doubt the guys are uglier. You women are extremely picky about men's looks.

Someone get one of our blackpill dealers in here!

anincelforlifelol said:
Oh look a disgusting worthless slut. Nobody here fucking says women don't like us because we're not a 10/10. There are no legitimate 10/10's you brain dead fucking CUNT roastie. It has to deal with women's STANDARDS, and their STANDARDS are too high.

"Hurrr half of my girlfriends are with guys less attractive than them so..."
Beta bux; used for his money, used for his status, used for attention, used for loneliness, not sexually attracted to him the way she is attracted to better looking men

Honestly I would go into detail, but because you're such a dumb bitch, why bother? Get fucked, and get banned.

Well with a lovely personality like that, I can’t possibly imagine why girls aren’t lining up and bending over for you

OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT DEATH TO SLUTS!!!!!1!1!!1!11!

Solitarian_Walker said:
Are you judging the attractiveness of your "girlfriends" based on their painted on face or their real face? I doubt the guys are uglier. You women are extremely picky about mens' looks.

No for real, Of Course they’re not as pretty without makeup but they’re still pretty. The main thing is that the guys are genuinely good people, treat them well, make them laugh, the whole time thing.

Lol hey said:
Well with a lovely personality like that, I can’t possibly imagine why girls aren’t lining up and bending over for you
LMFAO. Step 1 guys.

What other more bullshit are we going to hear? *Yawn*, as if we haven't heard this pointless normie shitty false statement before. How about you learn how to use your fucking brain instead of just following the crowd, you simpleton? God. All of you fucking women are the same.

Dumb slut. I hope you fall into a pit of acid.

[img=1000x750]https://i.imgur.com/cMaEGfZ.jpg[/img]

This forum is mostly for men with faces so ugly that people can't even look at them without feeling disgust or pity. That's why we're in this situation of eternal virginity. Guys...we got a slut on our hands. KILL THE INFIDEL. NORMIE GET OFF MY BOARD. RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Get banned whore.

I found a cucktears queer. Lmao their girlfriends would probably leave them if they saw a 10/10 chad ask them out. Their boyfriends are being used for their resources/money probs.

Lol hey said:
No for real, Of Course they’re not as pretty without makeup but they’re still pretty. The main thing is that the guys are genuinely good people, treat them well, make them laugh, the whole time thing.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Are you done yet?

I've had an acquaintance of mine who did exactly that with women, and what happened to him in the end? He always got dumped, and it was always because somehow...someway the girls always lost the "spark"....every. single. time.

But because you're a woman you immediately will assume that it's just a coincidence! "There's someone out there for everyone!!!!"
"She wasn't the right girl for him anyway!"

That is a complete 100% myth.

anincelforlifelol said:
LMFAO. Step 1 guys.

What other more bullshit are we going to hear? *Yawn*, as if we haven't heard this pointless normie shitty false statement before. How about you learn how to use your fucking brain instead of just following the crowd, you simpleton? God. All of you fucking women are the same.

No need to be rude sweetie

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH I CANT WITH THE SLUTINESS BAN THIS CUNT

Zielony4 said:

Lol ok

kodoku said:

SHIT you’re all so damn angry I can’t stop laugjing

blackcel said:
ooooo u gonna get banned

I don’t mind lol I don’t plan on coming back anyway, I just got curious

Lol hey said:
No need to be rude sweetie

Okay, ban this cunt. Brainless bitch who her nose is so far up her ass. She thinks she is better than everyone. I fucking hate this feminism society, and I hate all women. Please shove your face into a pit of acid.

you guys are retards for giving this attention.

Blackpill101 said:
I found a cucktears queer. Lmao their girlfriends would probably leave them if they saw a 10/10 chad ask them out. Their boyfriends are being used for their resources/money probs.

What, do you think girls just up and leave a loving and committed relationship because of ... money? Ok man

Fuck off whore, you will never understand us because you can never possibly be in our situation, especially as a female.

Lol hey said:

Lmao the Bluepill at it again. Muhhh personality. Girls like to be treated in a submissive way and don't give a shit about personality when a hot douchebag desires them.

Don't you get enough validation from your army of orbiters IRL? Fuck off

It’s over said:
Fuck off whore, you will never understand us because you can never possibly be in our situation, especially as a female.

This. Holy shit this

Why you fucking cuntholes don`t simply fuck off, seriously? why you are unable to conceive that not everyone has to worship you like godnesses and a Atenea gift to humanity? you can literally go to the 99% of the internet and everyone will be licking your feets like cucks in hope of receiving your attention, even places like PUA or the Alt-rigth websites don`t escape of this, why you have to come to place`s when you are clearly not welcome and force yourself like an harpie after you pseudo-homo Sapiens and that bunch of numales literally strip us of our home?

GET OUT, W-H-O-R-E

I hope you get raped to death you disgusting piece of shit whore. Who the fuck allowed this thread.

mental_out said:
goodbye retard

LUGPcs3.png

fukmylyf said:
you guys are retards for giving this attention.
We gave it attention to get the roastie banned

Lol hey said:
Zielony4 said:
Lol ok

kodoku said:
SHIT you’re all so damn angry I can’t stop laugjing

blackcel said:
ooooo u gonna get banned
I don’t mind lol I don’t plan on coming back anyway, I just got curious

My friend was an ugly 41 year old 5ft bald toothless indian guy, but after he showered took a haircut and worked hard to improve his personality, he turned into a 21 year old 6ft white guy(Chad) with blue eyes and abs and finally got girls to like him.

what an insufferable post

Kointo said:
We gave it attention to get the roastie banned

it's better to just report it and move on. Trolls get off on triggering people

Lol hey said:
I’m not even trolling I’m just .. astonished that this kind of community even exists. My friends always on reddit and when she told me about “incels” i thought she was kidding, then she sent me the link to this site. i guess I’m just being curious? Do you really honestly think girls don’t like you just because you’re not a 10/10? Half of my girlfriends are with guys less attractive than them so ..

Get banned, retard.