Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My friend posted a picture of me high on a Messanger conversation

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure
I look like an ape. Everyone was laughing. I quit the conversation short.y after and blocked most of my Facebook friends. Deleted the app and loges off on every device. It’s over. Normiemaxxxing only makes my life worse. I should had accepted there is no hope long time ago.
There are no real friends. They will throw you under the bus for a milligram of attention. He is smsing me right now but I blocked his number. I had enough. Day of the rope very soon probably before the finals. Next month I will spend on drinking smoking and ldaring. I lost all motivation even for this website so I probably won’t postmaxx anymore for a while, my mental state is worse with each day and I can’t take it. Too many thoughts at once. All negative.

Cucked if you make any friends as a trucel.
They only use you as a way to climb through the social ladder.

Cucked if you make any friends as a trucel.
They only use you as a way to climb through the social ladder.
Yes I know I was cucked debil. But now I opened my eyes and realized it’s just a cope. I did what I should do years ago. Burn bridges with them they are horrible humans.

sorry to hear OP
4BA1E620 CDCD 454B 9E5D A4A2707E86AA

Get out bro, we are your only friends now

sorry man :( normies are evil

Remember this world is Mog or being Mogged, it is the minimum that can be expected.

Brutal. Can't even have real friends as an incel

I hate people, especially young people or people my age, so I never had any friends.

That being said, continue normiemaxxing. Sure, it's an embarrassing thing, but you'll get over it. If you have it in you to normiemaxx, that's probably better than the path us avoidant introverts are on. We'll probably die not having spoken to a soul other than for wageslaving in years.

Of course there's no real friends, people are pieces of shit. But being a normie has its benefits so keep doing it.

imagine unironically having friends
Tenor

My condolences.