Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My ""FRIEND""(no more) has told my private "secret" thing to others

K

Krokodil-Enjoyer

Everything I write on this profile is parody.
-
FUCK THIS FAQQOT, I am breaking last contact with any human.... FRIENDS ARE SCAM... Friends don't exist, STUPID NIQQERS, DO NOT TRUST ANYONE.
Everyone is faQQot and whatever you say to them CAN AND WILL BE USED AGAINST YOU AT ONE POINT IN TIME.

BE SECRETIVE, DO NOT TELL ANYTHING TO ANYONE, BE GENERIC AS FUCK NORMIES ARE ANIMALS AND SHOULD BE SL**RED LIKE COWS IN VIDEO GAME

Last edited:
What’s the secret

FUCK THIS FAQQOT, I am breaking last contact with any human.... FRIENDS ARE SCAM... Friends don't exist, STUPID NIQQERS, DO NOT TRUST ANYONE.
Everyone is faQQot and whatever you say to them CAN AND WILL BE USED AGAINST YOU AT ONE POINT IN TIME.

BE SECRETIVE, DO NOT TELL ANYTHING TO ANYONE, BE GENERIC AS FUCK NORMIES ARE ANIMALS AND SHOULD BE SL**RED LIKE COWS IN VIDEO GAME
The only friends you can trust with your "losers secrets" are guys who were weirdos like you once when you told them the secret. Even if they move on and become normie they won't forget the time you spent together.

But it's best that you don't tell anyone just to be safe.

did he reveal that size of your dick is only 2 inches erect?
Where is brotherhood on this forum? Its just endless bullying, you are worse than normies... Idk who is worse anymore... you are failed normies just bullying weaker then you while at same time complaining about being bullied by chads.

Life is perpetual suffering and struggle.

Where is brotherhood on this forum? Its just endless bullying, you are worse than normies... Idk who is worse anymore... you are failed normies just bullying weaker then you while at same time complaining about being bullied by chads.

Life is perpetual suffering and struggle.
Nigga its a joke

As a man u should keep your secrets to yourself. Ive done the same and it backfired aswell. So you might think how can i trust anyone ? The thing is, you can trust some people to a certain level. Like collegues have a certain level of trust u can give, or other student. Same goes for friends, who probably have a higher level of trust.

So how do i know how much trust a friend gets ? Things like how they talk about others may reveal a lot. How they judge point of views or react to certain things. Even if a friend shows consistent care about you, doesnt mean you can give them secrets. Good luck.

As a man u should keep your secrets to yourself. Ive done the same and it backfired aswell. So you might think how can i trust anyone ? The thing is, you can trust some people to a certain level. Like collegues have a certain level of trust u can give, or other student. Same goes for friends, who probably have a higher level of trust.

So how do i know how much trust a friend gets ? Things like how they talk about others may reveal a lot. How they judge point of views or react to certain things. Even if a friend shows consistent care about you, doesnt mean you can give them secrets. Good luck.
When you think logically there is not even point of telling "secrets" because they are not secrets anymore... also if those secrets wont fix shit and will make you feel good is just another liability to think about.
You can gain absolutely nothing from telling the truth or secrets if that person is not willing to fix it somehow or may help... else is just moment of weakness when you expose yourself for no good reason thinking it will help you tell openly to someone

well dont tell ya blody secret to other ppl xD

i see

When you think logically there is not even point of telling "secrets" because they are not secrets anymore... also if those secrets wont fix shit and will make you feel good is just another liability to think about.
You can gain absolutely nothing from telling the truth or secrets if that person is not willing to fix it somehow or may help... else is just moment of weakness when you expose yourself for no good reason thinking it will help you tell openly to someone
Well there you have it. You have expectations and they were not met. It even backfired. For me, it looks like you took a risk, and you get the consequences, simply put.

:feelskek: was a joke but maybe i hit the target judging by his reaction

no bro i dream about sticking 6 inch combat knives into your moms roasted asshole ( in sims 3) :smonk:
Combat knifes are usually 7" bro

im extremely curous what the secret is

wtf we have kindergarten fight in here..
:feelsLSD:

I trust my Mo[UWSL]ther and she's dead[/UWSL]

retard you will sleep next to her because she is dead, you will join her soon. you are good for nothing piece of lowest tier shit. i piss and shit on every dead and live relative you ever head. you are all bunch of horseshit good only for burning.
what if he is your far distant relative?

we have 2 incels who ran out of schizo meds...going to be epic xD xD battle :panties::panties::panties:

Your "friends" will always betray you if it benefits them.
In this world friendship doesn't exist.

Last edited:
Let me guess, the only thing you shared in common with your "friend" was that you had the same hobbies and were together consistently for some time.

Let me guess, the only thing you shared in common with your "friend" was that you had the same hobbies and were together consistently for some time.
The worse thing is that he was telling me how big of friend he is that if I end up homeless he would let me in...
Really doubt that, really doubt he would put with homeless person for mroe than 2 days without making my life living hell in his house.

He probably just said that in case he goes homeless so that I could offer him something.

The worse thing is that he was telling me how big of friend he is that if I end up homeless he would let me in...
Really doubt that, really doubt he would put with homeless person for mroe than 2 days without making my life living hell in his house.

He probably just said that in case he goes homeless so that I could offer him something.
Guess I was spot on with my assesment. Men need to realize ASAP that it takes more than having the same hobbies and hanging out consistently to be friends. It requires being on the same wavelength, having gone through the same experiences as you and having personality traits which mesh well with yours. I have only met 3 people in my whole life who I would consider friends.

Guess I was spot on with my assesment. Men need to realize ASAP that it takes more than having the same hobbies and hanging out consistently to be friends. It requires being on the same wavelength, having gone through the same experiences as you and having personality traits which mesh well with yours. I have only met 3 people in my whole life who I would consider friends.
TruthPill there are no friends... people stick together as long as it benefits them.
Go homeless and see how many people will help

TruthPill there are no friends... people stick together as long as it benefits them.
Go homeless and see how many people will help
A friend of mine let me sleep at his apartment every night at one point when I had a falling-out with my parents. I guess that's the closest I'll ever be to being homeless.

A friend of mine let me sleep at his apartment every night at one point when I had a falling-out with my parents. I guess that's the closest I'll ever be to being homeless.
Why are your parents still alive?:feelsdevil:

if you trust people with "secrets" you still haven't learned a thing. Use this as a lesson and never trust people ever again.People will always fuck you over without thinking twice.Saints exist but there is like 5 living saints at best.

Now I will feed people false information

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back