Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My friend mogs me

U

Uvertz

Recruit
★★★
I have a buddy that has been my friend for many years (5 or more, I don't remember how long exactly ). He is younger than me ( i' am 30 ) and already has a two year son and has had at least two girlfriends ( maybe more , I know only of two ) and is with another foid crazy for him but that foid lives in another country (UK) ( we live in Brazil) the foid that lives in UK is Brazilian with Italian citizenship and the actual foid don't know that she is being cucked. He said that would help me to get laid but did not much, only showed me some pics of his conversation with her. From what I've see, his style of writing is very creative. And me with my 30's still virgin and never had a girlfriend. He mogs me a lot but he is a nice person, he has helped me a lot to be a more social person.
He is not a Chad ok. He is far from it. He is skinny. And has dread locks. And he loves music a lot also. He is trying to be a musician composer in trap genre. He looks like a normie at least.

Last edited: