Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My friend just went to the US. Told me about the things he saw.

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
First thing he noticed was that there's a lot of diversity. In a single day in Manhatten he witnessed... Chads in professional suits going about their business, literal Stacies wearing top of the line fashion, group of lgbt faggots walking around, weirdos, lunatics etc.

He said that it was like walking into a parallel universe. A different world entirely. All kinds of weirdos exist here since there is no judgement in the culture. Unlike home, where you have to confirm to the way things are.

There was a lunatic in the subway station bathroom practicing his interview to become the President of US. A nigger walking around in the subway making strange noises. A tranny guy in a one piece dress and a moustace walking around with other faggots who were slapping each other's asses. One of them dressed in nothing but underwear. And this was all in a single day.

He also said that the toiled conditions were disastrous. These people wipe their asses with paper and they have to constantly look at it to see if there's still shit on it. They also prefer to wipe their hands with tissues at restaurants instead of just washing them with water.

Also there was a sense of extremities. No middle ground. The fat foids were extremely fat, ugly with poor skin as well. While the stacies were well maintained in all manners.

Whats jews do to a nation

Independence Day Happy 4Th Of July GIF by Stan.

Mogs me for having a friend.

Yet another reason for me to visit the States at least for a couple of days when I'll finally get some source of income again.

I don't recommend Kike York.

it's over

Sound like he hit the place on a pretty tame day tbh

Do not come to Burgerland.

over

Very accurate

The middle class doesn't exist in New York. All of Manhatten is upper class. Except maybe some parts of Harlem. Any poor people are homeless or come to the city to work.

NYC is one of the cities that needs to be nuked off the face of the planet.

This is why I decided not going to Jew York with my family, how is it so beloved when it's so fucked up

Wrong destination, visit Texas for a more authentic american life style, NY should be nuked, god I hope it will be under the sea by 2100 as (((scientists))) claim, it also pisses me off when they say NY is the cultural capital of north america.
keep in mind NY is 30% whites, of whom at least 90% are liberals democrats.

Why do europeans always visit the worst areas of the US? I would never in a million years go to NY. New yorkers and californians are a bunch of rat people
Because all of our "tourist trap" cities are leftist shitholes. seriously name one city that has been popularized by media that hasn't turned into modern Sodom and Gomora. San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York, Washington DC, Miami, etc.

Yea all over America in the major cities its bad but especially in NYC and SF.