Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My friend has transitioned into a degenerate furry

Incelistan

Incelistan

Destroy all joos
-
Last night I managed to discover my friend's instagram account, and managed to find some pretty degenerate stuff like him having a furry pfp and him following a bunch of gay furry artists. For context he is a fellow trucel like me, but now I am starting to consider whether or not he is secretly a faggot in disguise. Should I dump him as my friend now that I have discovered that is a degenerate, or take it a step further and tell him to kill himself (in roblox). I could also post the degenerate furry accounts he is following for context

This is the fucking degenerate he is following

Idk about you but I'd fuck the foid in the first picture (obv not the dog thing)

As far as your friend idk maybe he's so depraved he developed furry faggotry as a cope. He probably thinks it'll get him some pussy bc no one will see his trucel face through a mascot head.

And no I don't think you should drop him off he's actually a good friend of yours. A good friend is hard to come by.

I want to fuck the girl in the first slide.

dont tolerate degeneracy