Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR My friend group demoted to incel forum friend group which I will likely never meet IRL

FuckTheFBI

FuckTheFBI

Ex JBW believer
★★★★★
At freshman year I had a small friend group but it diminished quickly because of heading into sophomore year I had only 1 friend then junior and senior year I had no fucking friends at all, not even online but timeskip to today I only have a close friend group which I will likely never see IRL

My close friend group
@VideoGameCoper
@DarkStar
@Blackboy.Belgrade

At freshman year I had a small friend group but it diminished quickly because of heading into sophomore year I had only 1 friend then junior and senior year I had no fucking friends at all, not even online but timeskip to today I only have a close friend group which I will likely never see IRL

My close friend group
@VideoGameCoper
@DarkStar
@Blackboy.Belgrade
If I had money I'd come visit you and we could hang out.

Unfortunately I'm a poorcel

last time i had a friendgroup was in 6th grade.. almost a decade ago at this point:dafuckfeels:

I cant even begin to imagine what it's like for oldcels

last time i had a friendgroup was in 6th grade.. almost a decade ago at this point:dafuckfeels:

Are you also a 2004cel?

Holy fuck it feels like 6th grade was 2 years ago and it feels like freshman year was just last year when not to mention we are closer to 2030 than 2018 the timepill is fucking brutal

I realized 2007cels will be allowed soon when I swear it feels like 2007cels are still in 8th grade