Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion My friend facially is a 4 to 5/10 and is 6ft with pretty good frame

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Admiral
★★★
He was an incel like me all the way up till a few months ago. Since then he has gotten into 2 relationships with sex and one casual encounter. Doesn’t this prove pretty average dudes can have some romantic success?

You're underrating him. He probably has a 6/10 face.

He's also 6ft meaning this would be a heightpill, not a facepill

No one is denying this. We might disagree on what the average is. Also what race and wat about the foids he was with?

my friend is a 6/10 and 6'1 but still khhv incel.only 18 he will ascend 100% but damn i still cant believe it

how big his dick is

Good frame is a halo
how big his dick is

No man he is a 5. He was ridiculed in school just like I was. He is very cringe at times to. This really just tells me if I wasn’t a mutt and just completely white and taller I would definitely not be here. He has personally told me my social skills are better then his.

There's average looking tall white guys all over the place that have success with women. The fact that he's tall pretty much puts him a few levels above a short average looking guy.

Most incels that never ascend fail in more than one area. If you're truly ugly, short, awkward/quiet, and didn't get a career started that's when you really gotta worry about going through your entire life as an incel. If you're tall and your only problem is you're 5/10 instead of 8/10 you don't have to worry, you'll ascend sooner or later. Maybe you'll have to work a little at it, but you're not cursed with insurmountable problems.

6/10 6ft?

god what id give to be him uwu

Yea prolly under rated tbh. Also how old was he?
Average isn't a death sentence, you're genuinely retarded if you think the average man is an incel.
Well then I’m far below average but there are lotta incels out there tbh.

There's average looking tall white guys all over the place that have success with women. The fact that he's tall pretty much puts him a few levels above a short average looking guy.

Most incels that never ascend fail in more than one area. If you're truly ugly, short, awkward/quiet, and didn't get a career started that's when you really gotta worry about going through your entire life as an incel. If you're tall and your only problem is you're 5/10 instead of 8/10 you don't have to worry, you'll ascend sooner or later. Maybe you'll have to work a little at it, but you're not cursed with insurmountable problems.

This.

I can guarantee that your friend will lose his virginity sooner or later. At least before 39, sure.

My friend is a 3/10 deformed face but he's 6'5" and black and he's constantly hooking up with thots.

Average isn't a death sentence, you're genuinely retarded if you think the average man is an incel.
I mean if landwhales don't count as ascension like people on the board argue then I'd say it's pretty damn close

my friend is a 6/10 and 6'1 but still khhv incel.only 18 he will ascend 100% but damn i still cant believe it
You’re probably overrating him
My friend is a 3/10 deformed face but he's 6'5" and black and he's constantly hooking up with thots.
How exactly he is deformed? It’s important cause foids can forgive SOME not very obvious facial flaws if you’re 6’5 and a good frame

Last edited:
Let us see the girls