Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My Forehead is 3.3/8.3 cm inch(PIC) ITS OVER

It never began

My forehead is about 3 inches, also large.

OP get a brow lift. From the picture it seems that your eyebrows are too low hanging above your eyes.

You can get a procedure that will improve your facial symmetry, improve your eye area, and make your forehead smaller.

Its the opposite tbh. I have extremely high set eyebrows and very hooded eyes which make the distance so big to my brows, by squinting i make the distance lower.

Is a small forehead considered an attractive feature?

Its considered masculine. Imagine jeremy meeks with big forehead

link
is this bad? I know nothing about foreheads

It looks just a little bit big but not very bad imo. Yours look masculine because its not narrow as mine.

Are you by any chance from the balkan region?

Try having a sloping forehead like a fucking Neanderthal.

Not me, but I look pretty much exactly like this with darker shit skin and less defined jaw:
attachment.php

It's over for Neaderthal-cel curries.

Its the opposite tbh. I have extremely high set eyebrows and very hooded eyes which make the distance so big to my brows, by squinting i make the distance lower.
That sucks so much man. I hope your height is good at least.

I’m getting a hair transplant next summer and will be reducing my forehead’s appearance to ~2”. Idk if that’s something you’d wanna do but could fix it

It looks just a little bit big but not very bad imo. Yours look masculine because its not narrow as mine.

Are you by any chance from the balkan region?
nah. what r u, bosnian?
and lol @ 'masculine'. sorry dont wanna show myself fully but you'd cringe from the rest of my mug especially the nose

Not me, but I look pretty much exactly like this with darker shit skin and less defined jaw:
attachment.php

HIGH T alpha
That sucks so much man. I hope your height is good at least.

I’m getting a hair transplant next summer and will be reducing my forehead’s appearance to ~2”. Idk if that’s something you’d wanna do but could fix it

Could you show me some pics pre and after surgery if the surgery is done? I would pm you then

HIGH T alpha

Kek, all that means is that I have a bigger dick than most curries (which isn't saying much since fucking curries! :lul:). Fuck if I'll ever end up using it with my deformed caveman ass :feelsbadman::feelstrash:

Five head with a receding hairline, it's over

Its considered masculine. Imagine jeremy meeks with big forehead

Is it your picture? If yes you are an obvious volcel

attachment.php

I thought sloped foreheads on males were ideal

5cm after hair transplant, 7 before. That's with low set brows, too.

I brought it down to be in line with my compact midface.

Take a look at this cromagnoncel
View attachment 41308
He still has a solid jaw line, eyes, and cheek bones which save him. That forehead and nose would be close to incel-teir, but he has enough redeeming factors to be a Chad or high teir chad-lite. My model above still mogs him.

Untitled

2.1 inch sloped forehead checking in

forehead mogging the userbase

He still has a solid jaw line, eyes, and cheek bones which save him.
Your model has the same qualities, yet Gandy still mogs him and I am sure foids would agree with me.

a small forehead is feminine lol. Anyways its over for you 8 cm JFL
also there are signs you're balding

ı think you have baldness genetics bro

Yea because midface and lower third doesnt matter right :lul:
With such an upper part you shouldnt have any to consider creepy ugly dude. And as you see your forehead as "bad" I think another parts equally "terrible".

"Big forehead" is almost all a euphemism for "balding"

As it is here.

At least you dont have a micro forehead

my upper third looks a lot like a girl, i would pass as GIRL if my nose wouldnt be EXTREMELY LARGE

Look at my brows, they are so fucking thin and formed

rQwMJCF.jpg

Me as a girl:

x56bAO6.jpg

its my hairline, not norwooding
Would smash femoid you.

I measure 3.5 inches...most of you guys mog me

I have basically the same forehead as OP but i'm also balding at NW3 level.
Hair transplant is way too expensive there's no way i could ever afford it

I have basically the same forehead as OP but i'm also balding at NW3 level.
Hair transplant is way too expensive there's no way i could ever afford it
It's like 1-3k for a cheap procedure depending on where you go tbh.

mine's like 7cm/2.7inches. I've grown to accept that it's too big and hair transplants are usually just temporary and look awful after a from what I've seen. It's the first thing that pops into my head when I try to think of things that are fucked up about my face so ya, foreheadcel here

mine's like 7cm/2.7inches. I've grown to accept that it's too big and hair transplants are usually just temporary and look awful after a from what I've seen. It's the first thing that pops into my head when I try to think of things that are fucked up about my face so ya, foreheadcel here
They're not temporary, the hairs are there so stay for life, but you could start balding behind your transplanted area, hence why people take finasteride after surgery. A lot of people who get a hair transplant tend to get 1 or 2 more over their lifetime.

How good it looks depends on your surgeon, some make good and natural hairlines, while others don't.