Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My foid “friend” wants to meet up for drinks and go to dinner and I want to do something else.

P

plagues

Self-banned
-
My foid “friend” wants to meet up for drinks and go to dinner and I want to do something else.

The cunt got married this last spring to a chad who makes me rage when I think about his fingers and cock in her pussy and mouth. She’s my oneitis, I know I’m a fucking loser but I can’t pull myself away from her. I made us in a sims game. I shot my shot once when she got engaged and she was nice enough but said no. Playing coy, not knowing what i fucking meant despite the fact I was there for her for her when her stupid husband was out of the state or country on business all of those times. I was a surrogate boyfriend without the perks but it felt good to hug her and press my cock into her pretending it’s not on accident. I don’t understand, I’m muscular, he isn’t. I’m there for her, he wasn’t. He wasn’t even fucking in town for her father’s funeral, what the hell is that? I’m not surprised though, she’s blonde and dumb and naive as fuck.

I blocked her after she rejected me and she reached out a few days later telling me how hurt SHE is that I would block her just because she wouldn’t give me her holes. I fucking swear she’s cucking me. She wanted to hangout months ago and I told her I couldn’t think about her without getting hard and she told me I’d work through it and how I was one of her closest friends.

She messaged me a few days ago, asking if I wanted hangout, drinks and dinner. She needs to be taught a lesson. She’s by no need innocent, she’s been raped before, she mentioned conflicted feelings, I intend to make them even more conflicted. I want to get her nice and drunk (with a game mod) and fuck her brains out. I want to make her jack me off with the hand her wedding ring is on. I want to beat the fuck out of her to put her in the ER where she works so all of her coworkers could see what happens to skinny little whores that fuck with me. I want her to cry and pound on my chest, she lost the opportunity for any sort of gentleness mercy. She wouldn’t tell anyone what I did, she never told on anyone in the past. Her exes have already trained her and gaslit her. Seeing as she’s now nothing to me it’s a victimless crime.

I want to pump a baby into her and guilt her about having an abortion, using pictures I took of her as blackmail to keep it (in the game). I’d give her husband an anonymous tip about his whore wife, sending him clips I took. He’d leave her, she’d be desperate and alone and i’d be there. This may be the strongest cope I’ve had, this is all irrational feelings, but I don’t give a fuck anymore. She owes me her holes, she initiated it, I tried to get away from her, she knows what she does to me. Biggest cope ever I know, I’m a fucking loser and pathetic, gRey, water is wet. I want to win the game.

Women arent entitled to friendship

Women arent entitled to friendship
there is actually zero reason to be friends with a toilet I'd argue its not really possible since unlike a male friend a toilet will only take and have zero loyalty.

You should kill yourself rather than live like that. What a pathetic existence. Learn to walk away and understand when it is over.

Ok GrAY

You sound like a mushbrain nigger or maybe just trailer trash. The reason she is with her husband and not you is because you brain is defective, clearly, and youre simp that actually put up with female personality to make one into a "friend" (whether you see her as a real friend or not, you got to the point where she sees you as someone close but not sexually). That makes you a simpy cuck loser. Its time to move on. You sound normie enough that you can fuck other girls

Stop fedposting you stupid fucking retard. I swear half of all greycels are either saying the dumbest glowie shit imaginable or baiting redditors.

Kick her to the curb tbh. She’s only gonna cause you grief

Stop fedposting you stupid fucking retard. I swear half of all greycels are either saying the dumbest glowie shit imaginable or baiting redditors.
Man, fuck your retarded ass. What an existence to fucking judge based on the number of post someone makes, you stupid ass loser. You definitely care about getting imaginary reddit upvotes.

Last edited:
there is actually zero reason to be friends with a toilet I'd argue its not really possible since unlike a male friend a toilet will only take and have zero loyalty.
Fair.

Kick her to the curb tbh. She’s only gonna cause you grief
Thanks man, you’re right. Hard to quit, i’ll berate and block her for good so her whore ass doesn’t reach out. She’ll get what’s coming to her eventually

Thanks man, you’re right. Hard to quit, i’ll berate and block her for good so her whore ass doesn’t reach out. She’ll get what’s coming to her eventually
Wait, are you seriously planning on ruining her marriage?

Just remember that it’s another man who gets to put his seed in her and that’s how it always will be if u waste your time with her. She’s nothing special theres a billion just like her

>Foid friend.
Fakecel faggot.

You have every right to do it, she's toying with your mind.

Also, you have a foid friend? You don't belong here Chad

Man, fuck your retarded ass. What an existence to fucking judge based on the number of post someone makes, you stupid ass loser. You definitely care about getting imaginary reddit upvotes.
He quite literally didn't mention the amount of posts you made.
Just that you fall right in the expectations of a gre... sorry, new user.

Also, considering how pathetic oneitis having faggots tend to be, you really are impressive.

You have a foid friend, that wants to be your friend, not a wife to your pathetic ass.
Get the fuck over it, and leave this relationship. It's that easy.
Stop fucking whining like a literal baby.

"Oneitis" :feelsseriously:
Jesus fucking christ, what a sad and pathetic existence.

This is Incels.is, not Chads.is
No shit, Retard. Ever heard of looksmaxxing? If I’m gonna ascend then she’s my first choice. Submissive, easy to manipulate. If not her then with another warm place to put it. Goldbricking ass

My foid “friend” wants to meet up for drinks and go to dinner and I want to do something else.

The cunt got married this last spring to a chad who makes me rage when I think about his fingers and cock in her pussy and mouth. She’s my oneitis, I know I’m a fucking loser but I can’t pull myself away from her. I made us in a sims game. I shot my shot once when she got engaged and she was nice enough but said no. Playing coy, not knowing what i fucking meant despite the fact I was there for her for her when her stupid husband was out of the state or country on business all of those times. I was a surrogate boyfriend without the perks but it felt good to hug her and press my cock into her pretending it’s not on accident. I don’t understand, I’m muscular, he isn’t. I’m there for her, he wasn’t. He wasn’t even fucking in town for her father’s funeral, what the hell is that? I’m not surprised though, she’s blonde and dumb and naive as fuck.

I blocked her after she rejected me and she reached out a few days later telling me how hurt SHE is that I would block her just because she wouldn’t give me her holes. I fucking swear she’s cucking me. She wanted to hangout months ago and I told her I couldn’t think about her without getting hard and she told me I’d work through it and how I was one of her closest friends.

She messaged me a few days ago, asking if I wanted hangout, drinks and dinner. She needs to be taught a lesson. She’s by no need innocent, she’s been raped before, she mentioned conflicted feelings, I intend to make them even more conflicted. I want to get her nice and drunk (with a game mod) and fuck her brains out. I want to make her jack me off with the hand her wedding ring is on. I want to beat the fuck out of her to put her in the ER where she works so all of her coworkers could see what happens to skinny little whores that fuck with me. I want her to cry and pound on my chest, she lost the opportunity for any sort of gentleness mercy. She wouldn’t tell anyone what I did, she never told on anyone in the past. Her exes have already trained her and gaslit her. Seeing as she’s now nothing to me it’s a victimless crime.

I want to pump a baby into her and guilt her about having an abortion, using pictures I took of her as blackmail to keep it (in the game). I’d give her husband an anonymous tip about his whore wife, sending him clips I took. He’d leave her, she’d be desperate and alone and i’d be there. This may be the strongest cope I’ve had, this is all irrational feelings, but I don’t give a fuck anymore. She owes me her holes, she initiated it, I tried to get away from her, she knows what she does to me. Biggest cope ever I know, I’m a fucking loser and pathetic, gRey, water is wet. I want to win the game.

Are you benefiting from this friendship? Do you mostly feel negative emotions around her? Do you enjoy being around her as a person?

Most of my toilet friends are toilets I have 0 romantic interest in, I can only think of 1 that friendzoned me that I hang out with and only because she often gives me free luxury stuff that I enjoy. If you actively feel worse being around her then it's better not to pursue friendship.

But it's also important to ask yourself this, are you friendzoned or are you the friend her husband doesn't have to worry about? If you've known her for longer and she feels insecure in her marriage you can exploit it and through showing her emotional support you might find an opportunity in her emotional vulnerability to sexually exploit her.

God damn, friend is the wrong word then, use your reading comprehension skills, it’s pretty fuckin obvious what i mean

>Foid friend.
Fakecel faggot.

How? We're all incels here, deliberately isolating yourself from toilets is self-sabotaging and will actively make you less likely to ascend. In fact, I'd argue that deliberately refusing to form non-sexual bonds with toilets is actively contributing to your ongoing Inceldom.

While I haven't had any sexual or romantic opportunities from my friendships, a few toilet friends told me that they hooked up their Normie friends with others. One jokingly suggested to hook me up with one of the ugliest toilets she's ever seen but then told me she lost contact with the Taiwanese she-Shrek she was referring to.

It would be absurdly idiotic to avoid building friendships with toilets if you're bothered by your own Inceldom. I hate being an incel and by hanging out with my toilet friends I at least feel less invisible, even if I'm getting 0 sex out of it.

you have a foid friend? You don't belong here Chad

Are you not familiar with the concepts of friendzoning and being an emotional tampon? How is self-isolation helping you when you feel lonely? I genuinely don't understand this developmentally retarded logic.

Chad is literally the least likely to have toilet friends because toilets can't keep their claws off of his dick.

God damn, friend is the wrong word then, use your reading comprehension skills, it’s pretty fuckin obvious what i mean
I know what you meant I was just trolling, if you were a chad you most likely wouldn't be here.

But still, getting attention from a foid the way you described it in the post still mogs me and I assume most brocels on this forum.

Are you benefiting from this friendship? Do you mostly feel negative emotions around her? Do you enjoy being around her as a person?

Most of my toilet friends are toilets I have 0 romantic interest in, I can only think of 1 that friendzoned me that I hang out with and only because she often gives me free luxury stuff that I enjoy. If you actively feel worse being around her then it's better not to pursue friendship.

But it's also important to ask yourself this, are you friendzoned or are you the friend her husband doesn't have to worry about? If you've known her for longer and she feels insecure in her marriage you can exploit it and through showing her emotional support you might find an opportunity in her emotional vulnerability to sexually exploit her.
Finally some sense. Yeah, she feels insecure about her marriage and i wanna take advantage. I got her wasted before when she came over to cry on my shoulder after he left her ass for a month. She has bipolar, when she’s manic she’s the easiest, drinks anything you give her. Her husband leaves, she gets hypersexual and i listen to her urges. I at least wanna molest her, maybe fuck her with a bottle like her ex did. She knows i’m still a virgin and even though she isn’t the type i could just imagine her fucking laughing about it and it makes me hate her more. She’s a toilet and i want to piss in her mouth.

Are you not familiar with the concepts of friendzoning and being an emotional tampon? How is self-isolation helping you when you feel lonely? I genuinely don't understand this developmentally retarded logic.

Chad is literally the least likely to have toilet friends because toilets can't keep their claws off of his dick.

I know what you meant I was just trolling, if you were a chad you most likely wouldn't be here.

But still, getting attention from a foid the way you described it in the post still mogs me and I assume most brocels on this forum.
Sorry man, high strung, it’s been torturing me

Fakecel faggot.

Holes are not worth spending time with.

I am familiar with those concepts, but the fact that a foid is voluntarily hanging out with him still mogs me. I do self-isolate and it's pretty comfy tbh but it is not that I have no friendships at all, I have some male friends and some of them are even chadlites but foids just don't come near me AT ALL. Not even to friendzone me.
If I was in this situation I'd definitely take advantage of it.
Sorry man, high strung, it’s been torturing me
I can understand brocel, I'd be too if I was in your situation.

Man whatever, deleting this Sims game. Fucking sucks anyway. Starting a new file. Thanks for the reality check, Brocels.

She messaged me a few days ago, asking if I wanted hangout, drinks and dinner.
Sigh of disappointment.

She needs to be taught a lesson. She’s by no need innocent, she’s been raped before, she mentioned conflicted feelings, I intend to make them even more conflicted. I want to get her nice and drunk (with a game mod) and fuck her brains out. I want to make her jack me off with the hand her wedding ring is on. I want to beat the fuck out of her to put her in the ER where she works so all of her coworkers could see what happens to skinny little whores that fuck with me. I want her to cry and pound on my chest, she lost the opportunity for any sort of gentleness mercy. She wouldn’t tell anyone what I did, she never told on anyone in the past. Her exes have already trained her and gaslit her. Seeing as she’s now nothing to me it’s a victimless crime.

Sigh of relief.

I want to get her nice and drunk (with a game mod) and fuck her brains out. I want to make her jack me off with the hand her wedding ring is on. I want to beat the fuck out of her to put her in the ER where she works so all of her coworkers could see what happens to skinny little whores that fuck with me.
But instead you will just sit quietly and drink with her while she tells you about chad and her work life and then go home and jerk off

Just tell the whore, no holes then no hanging out

This is the most cucked thing I've read all week. Get a fucking backbone and stop being a tampon for this whore. I bet she's laughing about you right now while her husband fucks her.

>Foid friend
Get out of here fagg