Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My floppy haired Professor, 42, Is dating a 21 year old Junior. "He's Dreamy".

H

Hobo Cel

Banned
-
Im a slacker in a shitty coon- mummity college. My required English class has a professor that looks like pic. Aging beta, with floppy hair.

He's dating a 21 year old Stacey hottie at the main university.

Big scandal but perfectly not against any policies.

Does this violate CHAD ONLY theory? Seriously, what the hell?

Attachments

• profcox.jpg
    profcox.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 80
Isn't that the bri'ish scientist?

Aging beta, with floppy hair.

Cope. Looks above average and has a full head of hair.

Femoids are probably attracted to males that are ageing well because it signals good genetics (i.e. 40+ guys that are not norwooding).

On top of that, she's a student and he's a college professor. That is a significant gap in status. It isn't too surprising. I don't think this defies the almighty blackpill. Why isn't she dating a normie male her own age? Oh right, because male students are considered trash until they are ready to betabuxx. There's your blackpill JFL.

Last edited:
How tall is he?

just be teacher theory

Just Be First is the ultimate theory - want to know why?

It's the success that keeps succeeding.

That guy has probably never been incel ever. Good positive energy since early, good childhood.
That positivity translated into success with women, with work and career - with life.

And here he is.
Make no mistake women want winners to mate with in this world.

Winners keep winning, losers lose big.
That's how it is in this messed up realm.

foid tired of banging all the Chads, she want to try the smart one for some time, before going back to banging Chad
he is not incel though, high-tier normie looks and statusmaxxed

prof = statusmaxxed

Whatever might be the reason, exceptions will always exist. The blackpill is generalized based on statistical evidence, therefore it applies to the majority. One stacy dating some normie professor doesn't change anything and doesn't "defy" the blackpill

It's the success that keeps succeeding.

That guy has probably never been incel ever. Good positive energy since early, good childhood.
That positivity translated into success with women, with work and career - with life.

And here he is.
Make no mistake women want winners to mate with in this world.

Winners keep winning, losers lose big.
That's how it is in this messed up realm.
Couldnt have said it better

This sOcIeTy is a Huge Battle Royale , where some Participants are thrown at the Finish line ( wealthy , chad , AVRG - Above Woman )

and the Rest has to fight it out Like Rats .

This World , realm , PROGRAMM . Spares no one . Be the Shit or get Shitted on Instead in this Shithole "

Whatever might be the reason, exceptions will always exist. The blackpill is generalized based on statistical evidence, therefore it applies to the majority. One stacy dating some normie professor doesn't change anything and doesn't "defy" the blackpill
Right. Face>everything else.

But, we can never underestimate that a few women out of a thousand is more interested in some off emotional connection over chad-dom.

That doesn't violate any policies? What?

Just be first is legit, but this isn't an example of it. The foid is 21, no female is a virgin at 21.

Just be first is legit, but this isn't an example of it. The foid is 21, no female is a virgin at 21.
Read the rest of my post idiot.

I can tell you're a 15yo retard, idiots like you should have a separate forum.

high IQ halo status mogger

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back