Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My first tinder experience

VST

VST

Banned
-
>Download tinder
>Set it up
>Put the really frauded pics of me on that I have been taking in the past few months
>Leave my bio empty because my humour is too dark for most normies
>Load up tinder
>First girl that pops up is a 8/10 in her profile pic (probably frauded as well)
>Swipe right
>Have a panic attack
>Delete Tinder

I'm not ready for the truth.

im desensitized to it ive been on tinder 2 years straight

tfw even your frauded pics are 3/10 at best.
:feelsrope::feelsrope:

Tinder is worthless, you are competing with literally every male model/Chad that is in like a 30 mile radius, there's no point. Even if you're 6-7/10 you'd get like 5 matches from a day of swiping

It will fuck up your self esteem even if you're GL

I used tinder for 1 year. 0 dates.

Tinder is only for the top 1%

You should probably write something in your bio. I've seen a female friend swiping left on literally anyone who didn't have shit in their bio. She said it was because that makes them seem creepy or some bullshit, but yeah that's how you present yourself and try to convince them to swipe right.

Tinder is only for Stacies and Chads..who needs Tinder when you could get a Kedamono body pillow anywas

I swiped right everyday for a month and got only 1 match who didn't respond (probably swiped right accidentally).

I've had badoo, pof and I'm currently on tinder. Nothing has worked. Women ( even ugly ones) think they deserve good-looking men. They have too many options nowadays, it's unlikely I will be chosen by a femoid.

No need to delete the app, you won't get matched anyway.