Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

(My first post) not all fat incels are fakecels

whatgoes

whatgoes

Banned
-
I’m new here, but have been browsing some threads and it seems a lot of incels have this perception that fat guys can’t be true incels. Throughout high school and early 20s I was normal sized, but still ugly and socially awkward. I’m now about 330 lbs, 26 yo and still a kissless virgin living at home. Professionals suggested to my parents that I might be autistic when I was a kid and I got the official diagnosis at 20. I do consider myself a truecel because even if I lost weight I would still be ugly and odd

I agree, Not all fatcels but the way to determine that is the hunter eyes thats hiding in between, I saw a pic of a brony with hunter eyes posted on this forum earlier

I thought we already came to the understanding that if you were skinny/normal weight before and still incel it doesn’t suddenly make you fakecel if you gain a ton of weight thereafter

I thought we already came to the understanding that if you were skinny/normal weight before and still incel it doesn’t suddenly make you fakecel if you gain a ton of weight thereafter
Yes; the problem is many don't realize being fat can be a result of being a truecel, not a cause... :feelsjuice:

If you already have subhuman bone structure and manletness underneath, leanmaxxing won't save you; it might even make you look more scrawny and incel-tier then if you were slightly overweight. :feelsclown:

Yes; the problem is many don't realize being fat can be a result of being a truecel, not a cause... :feelsjuice:

If you already have subhuman bone structure and manletness underneath, leanmaxxing won't save you; it might even make you look more scrawny and incel-tier then if you were slightly overweight. :feelsclown:
This. Losing weight is going to make me any less ugly or awkward. The only positive difference is I would lose fat around my dick but it would still be small still ‍

Insulting fatcels is normie tier behavior and should be banned imho

Incel or not. A human shouldn't weigh 330 lbs.

Incel or not. A human shouldn't weigh 330 lbs.
Truth. I dunno how anyone gets that fat unless they never move. Even on a diet of fast food, beer, and junk food I can't get fat because I'm active. If I'm not, I don't eat much because I'm not hungry. Must be a hypothalamus issue.

Fatcels are truecels

I hate fat "people" so much bros

Ban this fatass pos!

I don't how people still is against a fatcel losing weight and going to the gym to see how better he would look like. Of course not every fatcel will become a chad in fact very few will, but if you are 4/10 fat and losing weight you can potentialy become a 6 or even a 7, why the fuck wouldn't you lost weight.

If you aren't that fat and you can see that it doesn't matter if you lose weight your face still is a 3/10 then it's over, it wont matter losing weight. But if there is even a small chance, a fatcel should go to the gym.

I’m new here, but have been browsing some threads and it seems a lot of incels have this perception that fat guys can’t be true incels. Throughout high school and early 20s I was normal sized, but still ugly and socially awkward. I’m now about 330 lbs, 26 yo and still a kissless virgin living at home. Professionals suggested to my parents that I might be autistic when I was a kid and I got the official diagnosis at 20. I do consider myself a truecel because even if I lost weight I would still be ugly and odd
leanmaxxing is key even if you´re a grotesque subhuman tbh