Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My first post after a while...

• Thread starter BlackPilledNeet
  • Start date
BlackPilledNeet

BlackPilledNeet

Wizardcel
★★★★★
I haven't written a post here for a long time because this forum is full of braindead fags. I first asked Fat Link, then Master, to delete all my messages. No reaction.

I'm not a neet anymore, not for quite some time. I'm an oldcel wizard and have a good paying job for a while. But I'm more depressed than ever. I'm more depressed than I was a neet. Why? Because I'm now trapped in this fucked-up hamster wheel, I'm coming back to my lonely apartment after a day at work. No one greets me, no one is there for me. I'm alone, just like I've been alone all my life. Only my mother was always there for me. She's the only woman I love who will ever stand by me unconditionally.
So I'm caught in this hamster wheel. Every day is the same. I have to perform at work, otherwise I'm gone. No pussy, no girlfriend, no sex, no kisses, no nothing. All alone, always. How do I cope? Its tough, I make money by wageslaving, I hit the gym and I get drunk every few days just to cope and ease the pain inside me. I'm just wondering how long I'll be able to keep my job, because my bad mood and depression will be noticed by everyone in the long run.
The last time i cried was many years ago. Im kinda dead inside for many years now. Its like my heart is completely black now. I dont feel empathy.
On top of that, we live in an unfair, broken, clown world that is getting shittier every day. I'm at a loss for words, the depression hits me just as much as the desire to take another sip from the next beer bottle.

Last edited:
I first asked Fat Link, then Master, to delete all my messages. No reaction.
I didn't expect anything else from these guys.

I'm not a neet anymore, not for quite some time. I'm an oldcel wizard and have a good paying job for a while. But I'm more depressed than ever. I'm more depressed than I was a neet. Why? Because I'm now trapped in this fucked-up hamster wheel, I'm coming back to my lonely apartment after a day at work. No one greets me, no one is there for me. I'm alone, just like I've been alone all my life. Only my mother was always there for me. She's the only woman I love who will ever stand by me unconditionally.
So I'm caught in this hamster wheel. Every day is the same. I have to perform at work, otherwise I'm gone. No pussy, no girlfriend, no sex, no kisses, no nothing. All alone, always. How do I cope? Its tough, I make money by wageslaving, I hit the gym and I get drunk every few days just to cope and ease the pain inside me. I'm just wondering how long I'll be able to keep my job, because my bad mood and depression will be noticed by everyone in the long run.
The last time i cried was many years ago. Im kinda dead inside for many years now. Its like my heart is completely black now. I dont feel empathy.
On top of that, we live in an unfair, broken, clown world that is getting shittier every day. I'm at a loss for words, the depression hits me just as much as the desire to take another sip from the next beer bottle.
I have no answers, but that's a well written summary of my day to day life.
I feel like if you can't have romantic relationships, you're just better off dead.

Its no fiction that I would re-arrange your ugly face in real life (not GTA 5). Thank you. And this the perfect reason why I wanted to delete all my shit and leave this subhuman forum. Thanks.
IN REAL LIFE YOU CAN MAKE ME BLOWJOB BITCH BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT ONLY BITCH BUT ALSO FAGGOT (IN VIDEO GAME) THIS THREAT HAS JUST BEEN REPORTED TO THE INTERPOL (IN VIDEO GAME)
Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidenta
All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental

All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

I didn't expect anything else from these guys.

I have no answers, but that's a well written summary of my day to day life.
I feel like if you can't have romantic relationships, you're just better off dead.
FUCK YOU ANYWAY YOU ARE MOST FAMEOUS PEDOPHILE IN DENIAL ON THIS WHOLE SITE SON OF WHORE AND BLACK LABOUR WORKER IN DUST FACTORY AKA YOU PIG FUCKING HOGBEAST FATHER AND SWAMPDONKEY MOTHER BOTH SUBHUMANS (IN VIDEO GAME)
Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidenta

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental

IN REAL LIFE YOU CAN MAKE ME BLOWJOB BITCH BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT ONLY BITCH BUT ALSO FAGGOT (IN VIDEO GAME) THIS THREAT HAS JUST BEEN REPORTED TO THE INTERPOL (IN VIDEO GAME)

Id knock you out with my little finger you ugly crack head. Kys. Fuckin piece of shit.

Id knock you out with my little finger you ugly crack head. Kys. Fuckin piece of shit.
MEANWHILE IN REAL LIFE I WOULDN´T EVEN HAVE TO SPIT ON YOU MY TURKISH DRUG JUNKIES FRENS WOULD VISIT YOUR HOUSE IN AMOUNT OF 10 FOR 10G OF SPEED AND RAPE YOU ALIVE WITH YOU WHOLE FAMILY OF HILLBILLYS AND REDNECKS YOU POVERTY BITCH YOU DON´T EVEN HAVE A CAR JOB GF FRIENDS OUTFITS CASH STEROIDS AND DRUGS YOU BITCH (IN VIDEO GAME)

MEANWHILE IN REAL LIFE I WOULDN´T EVEN HAVE TO SPIT ON YOU MY TURKISH DRUG JUNKIES FRENS WOULD VISIT YOUR HOUSE IN AMOUNT OF 10 FOR 10G OF SPEED AND RAPE YOU ALIVE WITH YOU WHOLE FAMILY OF HILLBILLYS AND REDNECKS YOU POVERTY BITCH YOU DON´T EVEN HAVE A CAR JOB GF FRIENDS OUTFITS CASH STEROIDS AND DRUGS YOU BITCH (IN VIDEO GAME)

Lol you fuckin crack head. Youre a worthless piece of dog shit. How dare you to reply to my post like this? You ugly scum bag piece of shit. Just kys you useless pathetic bum

FUCK YOU ANYWAY YOU ARE MOST FAMEOUS PEDOPHILE IN DENIAL ON THIS WHOLE SITE SON OF WHORE AND BLACK LABOUR WORKER IN DUST FACTORY AKA YOU PIG FUCKING HOGBEAST FATHER AND SWAMPDONKEY MOTHER BOTH SUBHUMANS (IN VIDEO GAME)

@Master the replies here (beside @nice_try 's reply) are the perfect reason why everybody needs to leave this cancerous, dead forum. Delete all my shit asap. I asked you before. Nothing happend. Delete my shit NOW. Fuck this forum.

It's brutal man. Just imagine there are millions of women who do almost nothing and don't work, live on their boyfriends`/betabux money or get some kind of financial help from the state (that comes from the taxes of single wageslaving men like you) and they live a happy life full of sex.
:feelsrope:

Same except that I work from home so I get to live in the empty apartment 24/7 instead of coming home to it. I masturbated during working hours today instead of continuing no-fap and it made me need an extra coffee to continue working decently. And that's the only noteworthy event of the week other than my fucking god fucking headphones giving the bluetooth connect/disconnect sound repeatedly rn for now reason fucking god damn bugged sennheiser fucking fuckies

Same except that I work from home so I get to live in the empty apartment 24/7 instead of coming home to it. I masturbated during working hours today instead of continuing no-fap and it made me need an extra coffee to continue working decently. And that's the only noteworthy event of the week other than my fucking god fucking headphones giving the bluetooth connect/disconnect sound repeatedly rn for now reason fucking god damn bugged sennheiser fucking fuckies
My libido is not the same as it was nowadays. My depression and the severe trauma and pain inside me destroyed my libido over the years. Fapping was cope back then tbh. Now, its all about pain. Thats the life of a wizard, i guess.

@Master the replies here (beside @nice_try 's reply) are the perfect reason why everybody needs to leave this cancerous, dead forum. Delete all my shit asap. I asked you before. Nothing happend. Delete my shit NOW. Fuck this forum.
YOU WILL END UP IN JAIL YOU PEDO !!!!! EVERYTHING WILL BE SENT TO THE DEA CIA FBI AND FEDS BITCH YOU ARE ALREADY DONE AND YOU WON´T CHANGE IT BITCH (IN VIDEO GAME)

YOU WILL END UP IN JAIL YOU PEDO !!!!! EVERYTHING WILL BE SENT TO THE DEA CIA FBI AND FEDS BITCH YOU ARE ALREADY DONE AND YOU WON´T CHANGE IT BITCH (IN VIDEO GAME)

You already ended up here posting nonsense all day. Cant get worse tbh. You the scum of the earth. Youre worth less than my beer shit that Ill poop out tomorrow.

YOU WILL END UP IN JAIL YOU PEDO !!!!!
pussy bitch

My libido is not the same as it was nowadays. My depression and the severe trauma and pain inside me destroyed my libido over the years. Fapping was cope back then tbh. Now, its all about pain. Thats the life of a wizard, i guess.
I'm a wizard oldcel age but I can still cum once a day if I want. Not sure if its an autism trait to be physically younger than NTs of equivalent age but whatever it hasn't benefited me obviously

It must be tough being a wizard, the world has no empathy for males, nevertheless wish you well brother

It must be tough being a wizard, the world has no empathy for males, nevertheless wish you well brother
Thank you. No its not tough being a wizard. Its tougher being a teen or in your 20s rn. Im glad I was a teen when the world was a lil bit "better".

Happy Christmas :feelsXmas:

Thank you. No its not tough being a wizard. Its tougher being a teen or in your 20s rn. Im glad I was a teen when the world was a lil bit "better".
You have a point there, yeah it's extremely depressing and hopeless living in this fucked world where nobody wants or cares about you and you are in your prime years

Nicholas cage laughing

All this bickering when your both nobodies anyway.

id bully yall pretty hard irl, just saying:feelsjuice:

I'm stuck with the wage slaving too. Weeks go by and I can't remember much that I did. It's quite scary. I'm exchanging my soul - 9 hour days for minimum wage. It feels like a blur. I could tolerate it if I had a toilet to hold and talk to, but I don't

Things will have to either change substantially or end altogether and I have a good feeling it will be the latter.

View attachment 986238

All this bickering when your both nobodies anyway.

id bully yall pretty hard irl, just saying:feelsjuice:
i would show YOU NASTY PEDO THAT I AM THE REAL BULL FERTILLIZER AND RAPE YOU IN ANAL PURE BRUTAL ROUGH RAW ANAL HARDCORE EXTREME FUCKING RAPE WITHOUT LUBE YOU WILL BE BEGGING FOR MERCY MEANWHILE I WILL BE RIPPING OFF YOUR RECTUM WITH HOT RED END FIREPLACE POKER YOU KINKY PERVERSE PEDO *IN VIDEO GAME(

I'm a wizard oldcel age but I can still cum once a day if I want. Not sure if its an autism trait to be physically younger than NTs of equivalent age but whatever it hasn't benefited me obviously
I'm autistic as fuck and my libido is gradually disappearing. It takes 3-4 days without cumming for me to recharge.

This thread gives me even more reason to avoid employment. I will hopefully get NEETbux soon and then it's just LDAR until I die.

I just don't think I could do full-time work anymore. When in my 20s I could get away with getting drunk every night I could just about deal but now, man, I know the depression would be waiting to embrace me.

I haven't written a post here for a long time because this forum is full of braindead fags. I first asked Fat Link, then Master, to delete all my messages. No reaction.

Since u have a job cant u buy better copes? Like useless gadgets.

Also maybe try to make friends at work and go out with them?

My employer has also made it clear if i don't perform I am gone, despite others not doing anything at all.

We're living in a world that i believe is trying to kill off unattractive men.