Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My final blackpill conclusion for a mental framework: To reach my goals, I must act as a greedy capitalist aiming for Power

the.oracle

the.oracle

There is no happiness - only pleasure or pain.
★★★★
I've always had this kind of "autistic" way of thinking trying to find a way to put a "framework", find out a "system" on which all things work and converge, so I could base my actions upon this framework of reality and thus be able to succesfully. I've tried basically all ideologies, religions, superstitions, agendas and cosmological visions, but only the blackpill provides a view of the world that can truly generate accurate outcomes.

The "least common multiple" of all agency is Power. If you have power, it means you're able to act according to your will and produce the outcome expected according to your will, and not anyone else's (like the person you're interacting with, having a transaction of "resources" with).

Power comes in several forms. Money, physical strength, looks, intelligence, capability, political influence, persuasion, leverage, potential for violence, being able to choose (having options), etc. If you have those, people depend on you and therefore you have power over them.

In order to have power, you must then accumulate resources, not any "resource", but the ones that are relevant in realistic senses.

The incel community often focus (tunnel vision mode) on looks as the one and only relevant resource for power, but it's relevant to one type of power (sexual seduction), and it's a power that can enable you to gather other resources (like pussy) that can also be gathered though other means (money, strength).

If you have subpar looks, you should in fact focus on maximizing other stats that are relevant in the real world AND aligns with your priority.

Let me give you an example: Sometime ago I saw this news pieces on TV about a guy that is a known professional on robbing/disabling ATM machines. This guy is free from jail to this day, walking free and enjoying the products of his labour. Why? Because he focused on learning a very specific and lucrative resource, he became so good in disabling and robbing ATM machines that nowadays he doesn't even do that shit himself anymore, he teaches younger and less experienced criminals how to do it. If the gangs lose their pawns, they have the professor free to teach many more. This guy gathered a lot of power in a specific field, lots of big criminal gangs depend on him and are willing to spend millions with lawyers and shit to keep him free and enjoying the products of his power, having lots of drugs and lots of pussy. The guy is not good looking but surely enjoys a life better than most of us, because he accumilated a good amount of a relevant resource.

"Money" in the sense that it means you have lots of resources will always be the great equalizer. Of course money is fiduciary, and its power is based upon the confidence of people in it, so "money" in itself is not power, but it means power. A better power would be having your paper money invested in valuable resources. But anyways, having "money" in the sense of having easily exchangeable resources, is the most general resource you can gather (through various means, legal or not), and should be mostly your goal.

Accumulation of wealth (which we generally mean when we say "money") is the one thing in common throughout human history and "evolution"/"civilization", from nomad hunter-gatherers to the technological zeitgeist of today. It's what men generally strive for (thus the creation of patriarchy), because men want power.

For my personal view of life, I also find physical strength and agility, being capable in certain fields of knowledge and skills, and health to be very important resources, and they are in various real life situations, so I also focus on maxxing those "stats" too in my life, because they can give me power in certain situations that are relevant to me.

So, power is not only looks, it's also determined by social and environmental conditions. If you are not born with lots of "looks" resources, your best strategy is to focus not on "looksmaxing", but gaining more relevant resources, especially for your particular endgoals (UNLESS the most important resource you want is "female validation" JFL - that's not power, it's YOU DEPENDING ON THEIR VALIDATION).

My philosophy is that, in my "maslow hierarchy of needs", always doing what >I< want and what >I< wish, and being able to produce the outcome regardless of other people's wishes, is the most prized endgoal I can have. I cannot be the dictator of others lives, but I aspire to be (as much as possible) the dictator of my own life. Power is what us men really want and need (I believe that at least).

This finally, after decades of life, gave me a framework on how to decide my actions in all situations: whatever favours my power is what I'll decide upon. Not morality, not a conscience for the social wellbeing, not religion, not family, not women, and not other men. It must be an individual quest - you must be the front driver of your own needs and not be a conforming NPC, or you'll be used by others for their ends since we're all egoists.

For instance, after waging and doing some moneymaxxing, I'll go back to living bymyself (again). This power (money) gives me the ability to have privacy, living with my mother and my brother who has a girlfriend takes away my privacy and relaxation, and the ability to be the king of my own house (I've lived bymyself before and can say can enjoy that feeling), to jerk off anytime I want, to smoke weed on my living room, to order prime aged slave slut cunny to my home in my own kingdom, to listen to loud music and train MMA all day and night.

Of course, all things need temperance and the same way you should gather relevant resources, you should truly enjoy your life the best (and the more) way you can, because health and time = youth - is a finite resource and the pleasure you feel when you're younger is better than the one you get when you're older. But this is simply the ontology of reality - it's a "catch 22" - you deal with it the best you can finding an "equillibrium", you shouldn't be depressed about something that is nature and necessary (not contingent), the same way you shouldn't be depressed that women are whores and that you can't find a "loyal GF" and instead you should enjoy their whoredom with some of the resources you gather, if it's not looks (which is 90% genetic) then use one of the other power equalizers.

That's it.

Power comes in several forms. Money, physical strength, looks, intelligence, capability, political influence, persuasion, leverage, potential for violence, being able to choose (having options), etc. If you have those, people depend on you and therefore you have power over them.
legit as fuck and probably the only intelligent thing ive read on here all day

acknowlege that power is leverage over others, u should always strive to make people dependant on you as it raises your value socially - if thats ur goal

Incredibly intriguing and inspiring and smart post, man. Definitely the most intelligent thing I've read here in 6 months.

Do you think the way you will get these woman will be by using your abundance of money to escalate a transactional sexual relationship with them?

Do you think the way you will get these woman will be by using your abundance of money to escalate a transactional sexual relationship with them?
Yes, every woman is willing to sell their agency for the right price in the right circumstances, you just have to find the way to exploit their conditions. I'm not interested in "love" anyways, I want to have sex and have my fun with the whole tricking/whoremaxing/freelancermaxing experience and grind.

Why is this shit not pinned yet?
Incredibly intriguing and inspiring and smart post, man. Definitely the most intelligent thing I've read here in 6 months.
Yeah same. Many of the things OP said are something I've been thinking of for a long time

The undying search for power, and how our tunnel visioning has likewise affected our quest for it.
It all comes together when you realize that the things you shouldn't pursue are the ones you can't change, kinda like the whitepill but with even more philosophical depth.

As long as you're blackpilled enough to never fall for a whore's crying and squealing and begging (I'll admit that I'd be weak) then this is absolutely the right world view to have

Being a cold profitable employer > being a neet > being a wage slave hated by colleagues and with no chance of promotion > being a cuck boss who allows foids to skip work every time they have a little waa waa cry

Mods pin this :feelsthink:

Very good read :bigbrain:

One of the most intelligent posts I've ever read on this forum. Above that, I would add that creating a network of moneymaxxed/moneymaxxing blackpillers with common interests and similar goals and mindset would propel us faster and further. Fuck laying down and rotting. Fuck sitting on the fence watching chads monpolize the sexual resources. Fuck that.

I've always had this kind of "autistic" way of thinking trying to find a way to put a "framework", find out a "system" on which all things work and converge, so I could base my actions upon this framework of reality and thus be able to succesfully. I've tried basically all ideologies, religions, superstitions, agendas and cosmological visions, but only the blackpill provides a view of the world that can truly generate accurate outcomes.

The "least common multiple" of all agency is Power. If you have power, it means you're able to act according to your will and produce the outcome expected according to your will, and not anyone else's (like the person you're interacting with, having a transaction of "resources" with).

In order to have power, you must then accumulate resources, not any "resource", but the ones that are relevant in realistic senses.

The incel community often focus (tunnel vision mode) on looks as the one and only relevant resource for power, but it's relevant to one type of power (sexual seduction), and it's a power that can enable you to gather other resources (like pussy) that can also be gathered though other means (money, strength).

If you have subpar looks, you should in fact focus on maximizing other stats that are relevant in the real world AND aligns with your priority.

Let me give you an example: Sometime ago I saw this news pieces on TV about a guy that is a known professional on robbing/disabling ATM machines. This guy is free from jail to this day, walking free and enjoying the products of his labour. Why? Because he focused on learning a very specific and lucrative resource, he became so good in disabling and robbing ATM machines that nowadays he doesn't even do that shit himself anymore, he teaches younger and less experienced criminals how to do it. If the gangs lose their pawns, they have the professor free to teach many more. This guy gathered a lot of power in a specific field, lots of big criminal gangs depend on him and are willing to spend millions with lawyers and shit to keep him free and enjoying the products of his power, having lots of drugs and lots of pussy. The guy is not good looking but surely enjoys a life better than most of us, because he accumilated a good amount of a relevant resource.

"Money" in the sense that it means you have lots of resources will always be the great equalizer. Of course money is fiduciary, and its power is based upon the confidence of people in it, so "money" in itself is not power, but it means power. A better power would be having your paper money invested in valuable resources. But anyways, having "money" in the sense of having easily exchangeable resources, is the most general resource you can gather (through various means, legal or not), and should be mostly your goal.

Accumulation of wealth (which we generally mean when we say "money") is the one thing in common throughout human history and "evolution"/"civilization", from nomad hunter-gatherers to the technological zeitgeist of today. It's what men generally strive for (thus the creation of patriarchy), because men want power.

For my personal view of life, I also find physical strength and agility, being capable in certain fields of knowledge and skills, and health to be very important resources, and they are in various real life situations, so I also focus on maxxing those "stats" too in my life, because they can give me power in certain situations that are relevant to me.

So, power is not only looks, it's also determined by social and environmental conditions. If you are not born with lots of "looks" resources, your best strategy is to focus not on "looksmaxing", but gaining more relevant resources, especially for your particular endgoals (UNLESS the most important resource you want is "female validation" JFL - that's not power, it's YOU DEPENDING ON THEIR VALIDATION).

My philosophy is that, in my "maslow hierarchy of needs", always doing what >I< want and what >I< wish, and being able to produce the outcome regardless of other people's wishes, is the most prized endgoal I can have. I cannot be the dictator of others lives, but I aspire to be (as much as possible) the dictator of my own life. Power is what us men really want and need (I believe that at least).

This finally, after decades of life, gave me a framework on how to decide my actions in all situations: whatever favours my power is what I'll decide upon. Not morality, not a conscience for the social wellbeing, not religion, not family, not women, and not other men. It must be an individual quest - you must be the front driver of your own needs and not be a conforming NPC, or you'll be used by others for their ends since we're all egoists.

For instance, after waging and doing some moneymaxxing, I'll go back to living bymyself (again). This power (money) gives me the ability to have privacy, living with my mother and my brother who has a girlfriend takes away my privacy and relaxation, and the ability to be the king of my own house (I've lived bymyself before and can say can enjoy that feeling), to jerk off anytime I want, to smoke weed on my living room, to order prime aged slave slut cunny to my home in my own kingdom, to listen to loud music and train MMA all day and night.

Of course, all things need temperance and the same way you should gather relevant resources, you should truly enjoy your life the best (and the more) way you can, because health and time = youth - is a finite resource and the pleasure you feel when you're younger is better than the one you get when you're older. But this is simply the ontology of reality - it's a "catch 22" - you deal with it the best you can finding an "equillibrium", you shouldn't be depressed about something that is nature and necessary (not contingent), the same way you shouldn't be depressed that women are whores and that you can't find a "loyal GF" and instead you should enjoy their whoredom with some of the resources you gather, if it's not looks (which is 90% genetic) then use one of the other power equalizers.

That's it.
You won’t get shit and will be poor forever unless you make yourself useful to your ((((((((Jewish overlords))))))) :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD: